Windows 10: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Discus and support Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steven Vermeire, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is rather a unpleasant surprise.One that I would love to see solved ASAP!

:)

Steven Vermeire, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2000144

Brink, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

1. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!! - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop stopped

2. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock 1 since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is...
  3. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock 1 since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is...
  4. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is rather...
  5. surface laptop and windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surface laptop and windows 11: Hi,I have been a windows insider for several years and had both my pc and surface 1st generation laptop wee enrolled in the windows 11 developer.I now have an update waiting to install which will restore my surface laptop back to Windows 10. I checked Microsoft surface page...
  6. surface laptop and windows 11

surface laptop and windows 11: Hi,I have been a windows insider for several years and had both my pc and surface 1st generation laptop wee enrolled in the windows 11 developer.I now have an update waiting to install which will restore my surface laptop back to Windows 10. I checked Microsoft surface page...
  7. Battery is not charging on Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery is not charging on Surface Laptop 2: Is this a hardware or software issue? Icon shows: 0% available plugged in White light is glowing on battery charger. Laptop loses power when unplugged No previous build available in recovery options Performed clean Windows 10 install Issue not resolved powercfg...
  8. Surface pro charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro charging: I have a surface pro and after a period the connection between che charger and the device got worse and now it doesn’t work anymore. This happened also last year and then sunstituded my device, and now same problem with the new one. I changed charger many times. Did this ever...
  9. Meet Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Hub 2: A new culture of work is emerging. One where unlocking the power of the team has never been more important. I see it with our team daily. People coming together, creating together. Making products stronger through collaboration, whether they’re in the same room or separated...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...