Windows 10: Surface Laptop

Discus and support Surface Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a surface book and it's accompanying mouse. I also use a powered USB hub. I want to replace the mouse with a trackball (CTS). Other than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnM72, Apr 22, 2019.

1. JohnM72 Win User

Surface Laptop

I have a surface book and it's accompanying mouse. I also use a powered USB hub. I want to replace the mouse with a trackball (CTS). Other than configuring the trackball is there an issue with substituting the mouse.
    Thanks,
    John

:)

JohnM72, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Laptop :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Laptop

Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Laptop (28 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Laptop update history

Brink, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Surface Laptop

1. Surface Laptop - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop

2. I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...: I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is showing me "New User" I have not made a new user. It also does not allow me to access my other users. It will not allow me to change the password - it needs a drive....
  3. I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...: I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is showing me "New User" I have not made a new user. It also does not allow me to access my other users. It will not allow me to change the password - it needs a drive....
  4. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f
  5. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f
  6. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  8. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  9. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...: New Surface Laptop, all drivers updated. After one week, suddenly unable to connect to wifi. The password is correct, I've gone through all the steps in the troubleshooting, but just get the 'secured, unable to connect to this network' I can connect to hotspot, and my PC is...
  10. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...: New Surface Laptop, all drivers updated. After one week, suddenly unable to connect to wifi. The password is correct, I've gone through all the steps in the troubleshooting, but just get the 'secured, unable to connect to this network' I can connect to hotspot, and my PC is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update surface laptop from windows 10 pro to enterprise