Windows 10: Surface Mouse

Discus and support Surface Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using the Microsoft Mouse with a Microsoft Surface GO. After using the mouse for awhile the mouse will just stop working. When I go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UrsulaReeves, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Surface Mouse

I am using the Microsoft Mouse with a Microsoft Surface GO. After using the mouse for awhile the mouse will just stop working. When I go to the Bluetooth settings it says the the mouse and the Surface Pen's bluetooth is turned off. But there is no way to turn it back on. The button to switch from on and off is gone. I have updated the HID- compliant mouse drivers and all of the "best" drivers is already installed. I have done all of the updates on the computer and still no difference. This has happened off and on since October 2018 when I received the GO. I have bought a new Microsoft Surface Mouse and still will have the same issue. HELP

:)

UrsulaReeves, Feb 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Iverology Win User
    Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Surface Mouse

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Iver,

For us to better assist you, confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot performance issue with Surface Mouse and Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse. Also, try to download the
    Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
    app from the Windows Store to help you configure the device easily.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Surface Mouse

1. Surface Mouse - Similar Threads - Surface Mouse

2. Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day: I have read many tutorials on this at this seems to be a known problem from way back to 2020 it seems. My surface mouse stops working,, it shows connected in Bluetooth settings, but it does not work. I need to remove it from my system, restart the computer and re pair it...
  3. Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day: I have read many tutorials on this at this seems to be a known problem from way back to 2020 it seems. My surface mouse stops working,, it shows connected in Bluetooth settings, but it does not work. I need to remove it from my system, restart the computer and re pair it...
  4. Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen: When connected to the external screen and on the battery, the external mouse is working without a lag, while I'm working on the Surface Pro 9 screen, the mouse is lagging even in "Best Performance" mode, Please help to fix it.Surface Pro 9 for Business Model - 2038 i7Windows...
  5. Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen

Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen: When connected to the external screen and on the battery, the external mouse is working without a lag, while I'm working on the Surface Pro 9 screen, the mouse is lagging even in "Best Performance" mode, Please help to fix it.Surface Pro 9 for Business Model - 2038 i7Windows...
  6. How do I simulate press and holding a left mouse click with the Surface pro touch feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I simulate press and holding a left mouse click with the Surface pro touch feature?: I recently bought the Surface Pro 8. I was using it to manipulate my Google calendar and found that I am unable to move events in the calendar. Typically, using a mouse, I would left click and hold on an event, dragging it to another position in the calendar, and then release...
  7. How do I simulate press and holding a left mouse click with the Surface pro touch feature?

How do I simulate press and holding a left mouse click with the Surface pro touch feature?: I recently bought the Surface Pro 8. I was using it to manipulate my Google calendar and found that I am unable to move events in the calendar. Typically, using a mouse, I would left click and hold on an event, dragging it to another position in the calendar, and then release...
  8. Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?: Hi,Surface Pro 9Windows 11 ProAcer external monitor connected via USB-C and it has a USB hub with mouse connectedCan't seem to wake up the Surface Pro with the mouse. Is there some setting that enable it?Thanks...
  9. Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?: Hi,Surface Pro 9Windows 11 ProAcer external monitor connected via USB-C and it has a USB hub with mouse connectedCan't seem to wake up the Surface Pro with the mouse. Is there some setting that enable it?Thanks...
  10. I have a microsoft surface laptop 4 running windows 11 with an arc blue tooth mouse --...

I have a microsoft surface laptop 4 running windows 11 with an arc blue tooth mouse --...: I have a microsoft surface 4 laptop running windows 11 with a microsoft arc bluetooth mouse. Lately on startup my mouse is nowhere to be found . It appears after a few minutes of being absent. Do you know what causes this? Thank You...