Windows 10: Surface Pen not showing in Settings

Discus and support Surface Pen not showing in Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've connected the Surface Pen to my Surface Pro using bluetooth, and it's showing in the devices screen:...but when I try to change the settings, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nightowl4933, May 25, 2021.

1. Surface Pen not showing in Settings

I've connected the Surface Pen to my Surface Pro using bluetooth, and it's showing in the devices screen:...but when I try to change the settings, it's not showing all the options in the Pen and Windows Ink screen...Why is this, please?

:)

Nightowl4933, May 25, 2021

2. Surface Pen

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 25, 2021
  3. LucaDiba Win User
    Cursor shows with Surface Slim Pen

I am using a Surface Book 2 (Windows 10 1909) with a Surface Slim Pen (but it used to happen when I was using the Surface Pen too).

Despite having disabled the cursor with the Surface Pen in settings, it shows up very frequently when I start using the pen (in the whole Windows system, not just a specific app).

Every time it happens, to fix the problem I have to restart the Surface: when restarted, the cursor doesn't show anymore (correctly).

Same issue as: Cursor shows up when writing with pen in OneNote

LucaDiba, May 25, 2021
  4. Surface Pen not showing in Settings

Surface Pen Customisation

Hi Shakey,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• When you say OneNote 2013, are you referring to Microsoft Office OneNote2013?

I would suggest you to refer to the link given below and check if it helps with your issue:

Official Home of Microsoft Surface Computers, Laptops, 2-in-1’s, Dual-Screen & Devices

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Surface Pen not showing in Settings

1. Surface Pen not showing in Settings - Similar Threads - Surface Pen showing

2. Surface pen 1776

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pen 1776: Hello, I will buy this pen, but is it compatible with Xiaomi mi book s 12.4 win 11 pro? I have a bamboo ink 2nd pen, it does not connect to the tablet. Thank you in advance for your answers....
  3. Surface pen 1776

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pen 1776: Hello, I will buy this pen, but is it compatible with Xiaomi mi book s 12.4 win 11 pro? I have a bamboo ink 2nd pen, it does not connect to the tablet. Thank you in advance for your answers....
  4. How to reset surface pen?

How to reset surface pen?: My surface go 2 broke recently with my pen connected, I bought a new surface and now when I try to connect it, it flashes for 2-3 seconds which means it is already paired but I can not unpair because my laptop is broken, so how do I reset the pen?...
  5. Window 10 surface pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 surface pen: Hi, I just got my laptop and pen. And on the second day of me using it, the pen doesn't want to work on the right end, instead it wants to use the end that has shortcuts. I've tired to fix it by unpairing it and pairing it again but nothing seems to work, I know the battery...
  6. Window 10 surface pen

Window 10 surface pen: Hi, I just got my laptop and pen. And on the second day of me using it, the pen doesn't want to work on the right end, instead it wants to use the end that has shortcuts. I've tired to fix it by unpairing it and pairing it again but nothing seems to work, I know the battery...
  7. Surface pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pen: I have a pen for my Microsoft surface go and on the box it says that its compatible with my surface go but it doesn't have any instructions on how to connect it. On the side the box says Skymirror and there is no top button or light on the stylus to let me connect it or to...
  8. Surface Pen not working

Surface Pen not working: My Surface Pen is paired and connected to my Surface Book 3; however, none of the shortcut buttons like the eraser and side buttons appear to work. I'm not sure if this problem is associated to the pen's battery or apps interfering with the connections....
  9. Surface pen compatibilty

Surface pen compatibilty: I have an rca cambio 2in1 windows 10 tablet and i was wondering if a dell premium active pen is compatible with it? It pairs via bluetooth and the top button functions as it should but it will not ink in any of the apps. Is this an issue i can resolve by downloading a driver...
  10. Surface Pen Battery Hack

Surface Pen Battery Hack: If you're like me and you own a Surface Pro 3, and have had it about a year, chances are that you're just now or already have experienced the AAAA battery the stylus requires is dying. AAAA batteries aren't exactly common in the US at least where I live, and aren't cheap...