Windows 10: Surface Pen Tip not working after last update.

Discus and support Surface Pen Tip not working after last update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I updated my Surface Go today, but the tip of my Surface Pen does not draw or even show the cursor. The eraser side is ok though. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/phx_zephyr, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Surface Pen Tip not working after last update.

I updated my Surface Go today, but the tip of my Surface Pen does not draw or even show the cursor.

The eraser side is ok though.

submitted by /u/phx_zephyr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/phx_zephyr, Jun 1, 2020

2. Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

My Surface Pro 4 Pen which I got with Surface Pro 4 has stopped writing. I can connect pen with Surface Pro 4 and and all works except I cannot write on screen.
    I suspect it is the tip of pen that does not work but cannot verify this.
    Please note tip is not broken.
    Before I purchase a tip kit can someone suggest what I can try to see if it is the tip or something else that is faulty.
    My surface Pro 4 is up to date with all updates including BIOS updates. I use a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    Thank you.

jaburmester, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Surface Pen

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 1, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

Surface Pen Tip not working after last update.

Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

Try the tips from Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ft-surface-pen. In my case when this happened, I needed to replace the single AAAA battery inside my Pen. Perhaps you might find some of these suggestions helpful.

--Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Surface Pen Tip not working after last update.

1. Surface Pen Tip not working after last update. - Similar Threads - Surface Pen Tip

2. Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink: Hi, My surface slim pen 2 pen tip stopped working. The pen is recognized by the device and the curser is even seen however the pen tip is just not inking, the back end however does work. My computer is a surface studio, I have already changed the pen tip and uninstalled...
  3. Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface slim pen 2 tip is failing to ink: Hi, My surface slim pen 2 pen tip stopped working. The pen is recognized by the device and the curser is even seen however the pen tip is just not inking, the back end however does work. My computer is a surface studio, I have already changed the pen tip and uninstalled...
  4. Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update: After I updated my laptop yesterday my Surface Pen stopped working and I cant figure out what the problem is. It's connected it via Bluetooth and I've checked it's battery. It's still 95% full, blinks and my laptop responds with opening the whiteboard when i press the eraser...
  5. Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update: After I updated my laptop yesterday my Surface Pen stopped working and I cant figure out what the problem is. It's connected it via Bluetooth and I've checked it's battery. It's still 95% full, blinks and my laptop responds with opening the whiteboard when i press the eraser...
  6. Surface pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pen: I have a pen for my Microsoft surface go and on the box it says that its compatible with my surface go but it doesn't have any instructions on how to connect it. On the side the box says Skymirror and there is no top button or light on the stylus to let me connect it or to...
  7. Surface Pen not working

Surface Pen not working: My Surface Pen is paired and connected to my Surface Book 3; however, none of the shortcut buttons like the eraser and side buttons appear to work. I'm not sure if this problem is associated to the pen's battery or apps interfering with the connections....
  8. Surface pen not working with photoshop

Surface pen not working with photoshop: Hi! My surface pen is not working with Photoshop but it does work with other apps what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pen-not-working-with-photoshop/7a735994-b882-4fe3-8835-f7368a0f4df0
  9. Microsoft surface book pen buttons work but pen tip will not write

Microsoft surface book pen buttons work but pen tip will not write: I have a microsoft surface book 1st gen and the pen does not work. Buttons work fine but the tip will not write. Heres what I have tried: 1. Removing device from Bluetooth and then adding it back 2. changing the battery 3. I even bought a new pen thinking it may be the...
  10. Surface pen and touch doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pen and touch doesn't work after update: Not 100% sure but after last week as of this (10/29/18) touch or pen no longer works on taskbars. I can only click on the bar with keyboard. so i cant get to app or any other taskbar icons like action center. Notice one other thing since firmware update : The always on...