Windows 10: Surface Phone Could Launch in Autumn 2017 with Redstone 3 - Report

Discus and support Surface Phone Could Launch in Autumn 2017 with Redstone 3 - Report in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] [img] The Surface Phone is supposed to be Microsoft’s next big thing in mobile hardware even though the company is yet to confirm it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Phone Could Launch in Autumn 2017 with Redstone 3 - Report

Read more: Softpedia: Surface Phone Could Launch in Autumn 2017 with Redstone 3 - Report

:)

Brink, Oct 30, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 30, 2016
  3. sontang Win User
    sontang, Oct 30, 2016
Thema:

Surface Phone Could Launch in Autumn 2017 with Redstone 3 - Report

1. Surface Phone Could Launch in Autumn 2017 with Redstone 3 - Report - Similar Threads - Surface Phone Launch

2. Microsoft on Surface Laptop 3 cracked screen reported incidents

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft on Surface Laptop 3 cracked screen reported incidents: We have investigated claims of screen cracking on Surface Laptop 3 and have determined that, in a very small percentage of cases, a hard foreign particle may cause a hairline fracture in the glass that may seem to appear unexpectedly or without visible cause. If you believe...
  3. Microsoft is looking into reports of Surface Laptop 3 cracked screens

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is looking into reports of Surface Laptop 3 cracked screens: For the past couple of months, a number of Surface Laptop 3 customers have been reporting the screens of their new devices were cracking, allegedly through no fault of their own. Microsoft has been advising the majority of those users that they will have to pay out of pocket...
  4. Surface 3 thinks it's a cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface 3 thinks it's a cell phone: At one time in the past, I made some changes to my Surface 3 running Win 10 to make it think it's my Android phone. (I followed some very detailed, technical instructions, maybe even using RegEdit?) I think I did this to be able to load and run an Android app from Google...
  5. New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017: We've released a new driver and firmware update for Surface Pro 3 devices running Windows 10 Anniversary Update or above. This update includes drivers for the Surface Smart Cover Backlight, Surface PTP Filter, Surface Fingerprint Sensor Driver, Surface Pro Type Cover...
  6. x86 ARM64 emulation: A Windows 10 'Redstone 3' Fall 2017 feature

in Windows 10 News
    x86 ARM64 emulation: A Windows 10 'Redstone 3' Fall 2017 feature: Since January 2016 (and maybe before), there's been talk that Microsoft was working on bringing x86 emulation to ARM processors. Sources of mine are now saying that this capability is coming to Windows 10, though not until "Redstone 3" in the Fall of 2017. Here's why this...
  7. A MS Surface Phone may come in 3 versions but not until early 2017

in Windows 10 News
    A MS Surface Phone may come in 3 versions but not until early 2017: A Microsoft Surface Phone may come in three versions but not until early 2017 Microsoft's plans for a Surface phone still appear to be happening, but it may be pushed back until early 2017 with their other new Windows 10 devices. There could also be up to three models of the...
  8. New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update - June 6th, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update - June 6th, 2017: The following updates via Windows Update are available for all Surface Pro 3 devices: Supported Operating System: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 Today we’ve released updated drivers for the Surface Pro 3. This update includes new drivers for Surface Pro Embedded Controller...
  9. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Could Launch Surface Phone in 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Could Launch Surface Phone in 2017: By David Zazoff - May 28, 2017 Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) is expected to launch a new Windows 10 smartphone dubbed the Surface Phone sometime this year. Last year, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella hinted that the company is building an “ultimate mobile device.”...
  10. Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Could Launch with DirectX 12 – Report: Microsoft is getting ready to introduce a new DirectX version, as the company has recently launched a teaser indicating that the unveiling could take place at the Game Developer Conference on March 20. The teaser page published on the MSDN blogs also displays the logos of...