Windows 10: Surface Pro 2 Keyboard

Discus and support Surface Pro 2 Keyboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My keyboard won't type, nor will touchpad work. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the cover twice but still get alert that something's wrong with driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RensleyGron, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 2 Keyboard

My keyboard won't type, nor will touchpad work. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the cover twice but still get alert that something's wrong with driver. Where do I go from here? Can I replace the driver? I'm current on Win 10 updates. I've cleaned contacts. Help!

:)

RensleyGron, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro update history | Surface firmware updates

Surface Pro 2

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Toothless Win User
    Surface Pro 2 scrambled keyboard

So a friend of mine has the Surface Pro 2 and has had it for a few months. Well today the keyboard scrambled pretty badly and we have no idea why.

Example:
    TechPowerUp becomes ThnbPmihlUs

Any ideas on how to fix?

Toothless, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Surface Pro 2 Keyboard

surface pro 2 photos pinned to desktop

All of my photos are pinned to my desktop on my surface pro 2. Any suggestions on how to get them off?

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 2 / Using your Surface hardware / Windows 10

JudyVeeneman, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 2 Keyboard

1. Surface Pro 2 Keyboard - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Keyboard

2. Microsolft Surface 2 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsolft Surface 2 Pro: The laptop started having problems not starting and was under warranty at John Lewis. I arranged for the unit to be collected and read about backing up the hard drive so I purchased an ssd 1gb portable usb drive and followed instructions to backup the drive which took around...
  3. surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4: I am having trouble with both of my keyboards the tablet cover and the wireless. I bought a new tablet cover thinking it was the old one and that did not work either. Then I connected it to the docking station where I use the Microsoft wireless keyboard and that is not...
  4. Surface Laptop 2 Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 2 Keyboard: What is the Surface Laptop 2 Keyboard layout in Australia. Bought one for child, but keyboard layout not match exactly. I clearly chose wrongly at setup. I have managed to change the keyboard to get it very close and useable, but still not perfect...
  5. Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 2: Just bought a second hand Surface Pro 2 which replaces my pathetic acer aspire. (from a electronic buy sell store) and its brilliant. Pen and keyboard inclusive. 2 year warranty Q: Pen and touch is active but what software do I need to 'write' on the screen. I have looked at...
  6. Attach Issues Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Attach Issues Surface Pro 2: Hi, I’m using a surface book 2 which for the last week has been spontaneously detaching (notifications and changes in default usage modes from oc to tablet). Now the computer is unusable - as it doesnt recognise being attached, won’t detach, and as such cant be charged...
  7. Surface Pro 3 keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 keyboard: Hi there My Surface Pro 3 cover keyboard has stopped working after a Windows 10 update. Has anyone found the solution to this apparently widespread problem yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-keyboard/d9085692-3014-43a2-bd74-fc8b62d2b4b3
  8. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...
  9. Surface Pro 2 Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 2 Issues: All,Last year I purchased a Surface Pro 2 from a friend of mine. Everything was working great until earlier this year. I woke up one morning and I wasn't able to access Windows. When I boot up, I was sent to the UEFI screen. I couldn't get pass it. I researched this problem...
  10. Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 News
    Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2: Surface Pro The following update will be available in Windows Update and listed as “System Firmware Update – 2/24/2016” when you view your update history. Note When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to...