Windows 10: Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a surface pro2 on ebay and it worked ok the screen had a green tint to it but it was fine. I took it somewhere to upgrade it to windows 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dustylynn4261, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade

I bought a surface pro2 on ebay and it worked ok the screen had a green tint to it but it was fine. I took it somewhere to upgrade it to windows 10 and now it wont turn on at all. the keyboard lights up when i press the power button and you can hear it and feel it warm up and all....ive tried the power volume down button and everything.where can i get the download for the usb thing to resedt it completely. microsoft offers no support for this product

:)

dustylynn4261, Oct 18, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Oct 18, 2018
  3. RodGable Win User
    Windows 10, Surface Pro 2 and Sidekick 99

• What is the make and model of the computer? - Microsoft Surface Pro 3; 128GB

• Do you get any error message? No; Task Manager just says 'not responding'; it stops responding after displaying the Sidekick 99 logo

• Since when are you facing this issue? Since I upgraded to Windows 10 on 9/7/2015

RodGable, Oct 18, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade

Black screen after windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

For us to isolate the black screen issue that you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did you upgrade from a previous version of Windows?
    • Are there any third-party antivirus programs installed on your device?

On a lighter note, you may follow the steps here on this
    link on how to troubleshoot black or blank screen errors.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade

1. Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Surface pro wont

2. Surface Pro 4 "Black Screen of Death"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 4 "Black Screen of Death": Exactly a year ago, while using my Surface Pro 4, the screen froze while I was using it. I went to reboot the computer, and it never went back on. The computer is able to charge, and the keyboard lights up. I looked everywhere to find the problem for almost a month. I ended...
  3. Surface Pro 2 spinning black screen won't load Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 2 spinning black screen won't load Windows: I am not entirely sure this is where this would go and if I picked wrong please move to the correct forum. This morning I turned on my Surface like I have done every day and it shows the logo (as usual) then goes to the spinning dots (as usual) but then it just sits there and...
  4. upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    upgraded to windows 10 and Surface pro 5 wont load all the driver: I'm having an issue since I upgraded to windows 10 with my Surface Pro 5. System update is not finding all the drivers for the surface. Does anyone have any tips? [ATTACH]...
  5. Surface pro screen turns black

Surface pro screen turns black: My surface pro x has been crashing a lot lately, even after i deleted any suspicious files. The screen turns black but the audio is still running, and I’ve even restarted it but its still happening. Its very annoying, and I dont know what to do...
  6. Surface Laptop 2 Black Screen

Surface Laptop 2 Black Screen: I have a surface laptop 2 with integrated graphic card. Win10. Recently, the screen frequently turns black, or display pixelated image. It will continue for several seconds, and then the software that I currently use will crash. (After it displays a crash warning window,...
  7. windows 10 for Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 for Surface Pro 2: Where can I get and download windows 10 for my Surface Pro 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-surface-pro-2/b7c8b527-61c5-4bb1-9120-118dd0eaa826
  8. Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 2: Just bought a second hand Surface Pro 2 which replaces my pathetic acer aspire. (from a electronic buy sell store) and its brilliant. Pen and keyboard inclusive. 2 year warranty Q: Pen and touch is active but what software do I need to 'write' on the screen. I have looked at...
  9. Trouble Upgrading Surface Laptop 2 to Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble Upgrading Surface Laptop 2 to Windows 10 Pro: Hi I recently bought Windows Surface Laptop 2 (Windows 10 Home) and a Windows 10 Pro license key. When I go to settings and change the product key it says system activated but doesn't upgrade to Win 10 Pro. How can I solve this? Regards Phemi K...
  10. Black screen without cursor after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen without cursor after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: After upgrading my Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro I have also been plagued with the black screen of death. After the BIOS screen it goes black and I do not even get a mouse cursor and I've also let it run for about 30 minutes just in case and nothing. I've tried a lot of the...