Windows 10: Surface pro 3 issue

Discus and support Surface pro 3 issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am runing windows 10 build 9926 on SP3 with all the updates. Beside the fact that the on screen keyboard is kinda buggy, i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Franciscorssm24, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Surface pro 3 issue

Hello guys,

I am runing windows 10 build 9926 on SP3 with all the updates.

Beside the fact that the on screen keyboard is kinda buggy, i've noticed a big bug where you sometimes put the tablet to sleep [power button] and it wont come back up but is still runing. It happen to me 3 times in the last 24 hours. The only solution so far to fix this is to shut down the tablet via restarting. Anyone else got any similar issue?

Best regards

:)

Franciscorssm24, Feb 6, 2015

2. surface pro 3 issue

Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 PRO, came pre-loaded had the Defer UPGRADES checked, and GRAYED OUT so that we cannot get Windows 10 Anniversary, and no, there is no way to manually bypass. One SW Engineer and one high tech wife ready to spit nails. Does
    anyone have a solution for this bug?

MarinaSilliker, Feb 6, 2015
  3. surface pro 3 issue

Hi Marina,

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps:

1. Type Manage your Accounts
    in the search bar

2. Click on Your Accounts.

3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

4. Enter the Microsoft password if prompted.

5. Follow the on screen instructions to configure Local account.

6. Restart your PC.

7. Follow the same steps and change to Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.

Defer upgrades in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...04e-e7812bc903f6/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with
    Defer upgrades in Windows 10 and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 6, 2015
Thema:

Surface pro 3 issue

1. Surface pro 3 issue - Similar Threads - Surface pro issue

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Surface Pro 3 fan issue - $10 Prize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro 3 fan issue - $10 Prize: $10 donation to whoever fixes my problem: So 2 days ago I was streaming some Mario Kart with my Elgato HD60 capture card connected to my Surface Pro 3. Everything went great, and since streaming at 60fps is quite a taxing thing, my surface pro's fan revved up. It has done...
  5. Surface Pro 3 Type Cover issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 Type Cover issue: I wiped the hard drive the typecover keyboard only lights up when I have almost no Ipower in the battery,as soon as I try to recharge the battery it goes black. I cannot remember the password,I have even tried the password for other things.I am beginning to think I am...
  6. Surface 3 Pro Type Cover issue

Surface 3 Pro Type Cover issue: I wiped the hard drive the typecover keyboard only lights up when I have almost no Ipower in the battery,as soon as I try to recharge the battery it goes black. I cannot remember the password,I have even tried the password for other things.I am beginning to think I am...
  7. Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  8. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Windows 10 and Surface Pro 3 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Surface Pro 3 issues: Hi there Any SP3 users out there yet -- I read this on the W8 Forums about problems on the SP3 after installing W10 on it. Surface Pro 3 will not boot from USB Anybody daring enough to have tried build 9879 on an SP3 yet (not as a VM). Cheers jimbo 3153