Surface pro 3 issue

Discus and support Surface pro 3 issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am runing windows 10 build 9926 on SP3 with all the updates. Beside the fact that the on screen keyboard is kinda buggy, i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Franciscorssm24, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Franciscorssm24 Win User

Surface pro 3 issue

Hello guys,

I am runing windows 10 build 9926 on SP3 with all the updates.

Beside the fact that the on screen keyboard is kinda buggy, i've noticed a big bug where you sometimes put the tablet to sleep [power button] and it wont come back up but is still runing. It happen to me 3 times in the last 24 hours. The only solution so far to fix this is to shut down the tablet via restarting. Anyone else got any similar issue?

Best regards

:)

Franciscorssm24, Feb 6, 2015
  2. MarinaSilliker Win User

surface pro 3 issue

Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 PRO, came pre-loaded had the Defer UPGRADES checked, and GRAYED OUT so that we cannot get Windows 10 Anniversary, and no, there is no way to manually bypass. One SW Engineer and one high tech wife ready to spit nails. Does
    anyone have a solution for this bug?

MarinaSilliker, Feb 6, 2015
  3. Guru Kiran G Win User
    surface pro 3 issue

Hi Marina,

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps:

1. Type Manage your Accounts
    in the search bar

2. Click on Your Accounts.

3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

4. Enter the Microsoft password if prompted.

5. Follow the on screen instructions to configure Local account.

6. Restart your PC.

7. Follow the same steps and change to Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.

Defer upgrades in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...04e-e7812bc903f6/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with
    Defer upgrades in Windows 10 and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 6, 2015
Thema:

Surface pro 3 issue

1. Surface pro 3 issue - Similar Threads - Surface pro issue

2. OneDrive Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Issues: Hi all, First post here so be gentle. I can open files on OneDrive from taskbar icon, but when I attempt to open the same file from OneDrive in File Explorer The message is "Make sure OneDrive is running on your PC, then try again" Could someone explain why I can open the...
  3. screen time issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen time issue: I have created a Microsoft family and my child plays using his own account with a limited screen time. However, Microsoft constantly sends numerous requests for more screen time at night when my child is asleep. I know that PC was powered on but nobody was at the computer....
  4. Windows Hello, facial recognition issue

Windows Hello, facial recognition issue: I have an issue related to the Windows Hello signing in. It says "Couldn't access the camera". I tried removing and reinstalling this feature but the pop-up keeps coming up. I use Lenovo IdeaPad 500 with Windows 10 installed. I know for sure that my camera, drivers, and...
  5. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  6. Windows 10 Safe Mode - Surface Book 2 is Bricked and Stuck in Loop

Windows 10 Safe Mode - Surface Book 2 is Bricked and Stuck in Loop: Problem I have a Surface Book 2 running Windows 10. It is completely bricked at the moment. I have some files that Edge corrupted when it downloaded them, but will not let me delete. So I quickly looked online and it suggested that I go to systems configuration and...
  7. OEM windows 10 Pro fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM windows 10 Pro fail: Hello, I bought a refurbished computer with OEM window 10 Pro before. Now the Windows system fails to start. I want to reinstall the Windows. But I have not Windows install or recovery CD and I did not create a recovery disk. The computer has out off warranty. I only have...
  8. Windows defender high cpu usage on my surface pro when its powered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender high cpu usage on my surface pro when its powered: I have problem with the process windows malware excecutable in task manager on my surface pro4 , basically if im running without power connection just with battery the process use arount 14% of cpu in background as soon as i connect the power cable to the surface pro the...
  9. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  10. Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application: Dear Microsoft Forum Members, We have a customer that is using Terminal Server 2012 in combination Windows 10 Pro (1803) desktops and Honeywell Voyager 1602g barcode scanners, when they scan a barcode, they get an error message in the software program they use for...