Windows 10: Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't use my surface pro 4 stylus pen to write emails directly to Gmail like my GalaxyNote 8. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks Moved from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Allfiredup, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen

I can't use my surface pro 4 stylus pen to write emails directly to Gmail like my GalaxyNote 8. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Display and screen

:)

Allfiredup, Oct 12, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

My Surface Pro 4 Pen which I got with Surface Pro 4 has stopped writing. I can connect pen with Surface Pro 4 and and all works except I cannot write on screen.
    I suspect it is the tip of pen that does not work but cannot verify this.
    Please note tip is not broken.
    Before I purchase a tip kit can someone suggest what I can try to see if it is the tip or something else that is faulty.
    My surface Pro 4 is up to date with all updates including BIOS updates. I use a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    Thank you.

jaburmester, Oct 12, 2018
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

Try the tips from Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ft-surface-pen. In my case when this happened, I needed to replace the single AAAA battery inside my Pen. Perhaps you might find some of these suggestions helpful.

--Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen

Surface pen not writing.

i am using a surface pro 4. My pen will not write on the screen however the button is working so im not sure what is wrong

DaneshAjioka, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen

1. Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Can't

2. Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers: My surface pen for my Surface Pro 7+ stopped writing. I have had this problem before, and used to be able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling, or updating certain drivers. That didn't work this time, and I have tried everything. My pen battery is 60% and still connects...
  3. cannot reply to a gmail email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reply to a gmail email: I receive messages from people with gmail but when I reply using Windows 10 Mail it bounces backYour message was not delivered because the destination computer refused to accept it the error message is reproduced below. This type of erroris usually due to a mis-configured...
  4. cannot reply to a gmail email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot reply to a gmail email: I receive messages from people with gmail but when I reply using Windows 10 Mail it bounces backYour message was not delivered because the destination computer refused to accept it the error message is reproduced below. This type of erroris usually due to a mis-configured...
  5. Can't reply to email

Can't reply to email: I have the habit of saving some of my emails as .eml in my pc. Unfortunately though, when re-opening them, they do only that. They open up but I can't reply to them, forward them or anything. I simply have no toolbar or anything similar at the top of my emails. How can I...
  6. Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working: Hello, My speakers and pen on my Surface Pro 4 both stopped working. Both are installed and recognized, but are not functional. I've updated drivers and reset the Surface but don't know what to do. Can anyone please confirm the drivers for these items? Maybe I can...
  7. Gmail on the surface email app

Gmail on the surface email app: I just got a surface pro 6 and it is my first one. I signed up for a Microsoft account using my gmail. Now I am trying to add my gmail to the email app so I can view all my email accounts in one place and it keeps giving me an error code saying that is can't be done. I don't...
  8. Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write: Hi! I recently changed battery for surface pro 4 pen as it had stopped working. After changing battery, I can open "Windows Ink Place" however unable to write with surface pen. I have also changed the Surface Pro 4 Pen tip. Please advice Sunil G...
  9. Emails with Win10 and my Surface 4 Pro

in Browsers and Email
    Emails with Win10 and my Surface 4 Pro: I recently bought a MS Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10. I also own an Apple MacBook Air and have the same email accounts on both computers. I've noticed I receive several more semi-junk emails with the Apple MBA than I do with the Surface. On the Surface, if I navigate to...
  10. Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen: My Surface Pro 4 Pen which I got with Surface Pro 4 has stopped writing. I can connect pen with Surface Pro 4 and and all works except I cannot write on screen. I suspect it is the tip of pen that does not work but cannot verify this. Please note tip is not broken. Before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pen write on emails

2. surface pen to write in gmail

3. how to write directly on email with surface pen