Windows 10: Surface Pro 4 Desktop

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop shortcuts have disappeared, what happened?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaPerkins2, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 4 Desktop

My desktop shortcuts have disappeared, what happened?

:)

LindaPerkins2, Sep 21, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 - Crashes / Freezes

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

The main causes observed so far are driver issues, so I suggest you to install and update all the drivers and see if it helps.

Download drivers and firmware for Surface

I would also suggest you to install all Windows update and check.

Follow the steps:

1. On the search bar type “Settings”.

2. Click on “Update and Security”.

3. Click on “Check for Updates”.

4. Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.

Reference:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ce-pro-4?category=performance-and-maintenance

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Surface Pro 4 Desktop

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 4 Desktop

1. Surface Pro 4 Desktop - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Desktop

2. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4: OK, i will try to make this short as possible and my apologies if it sounds like a ramble. So, here it goes. I purchased a new Surface Pro 4 in Jan 2019. All was well until about Aug. 2019 when I started noticing the memory would stay full. Then by Sept. 2019 it was...
  3. Surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 4: Will not allow use of mouse and it is showing red as usual. Restart and shutdown were done. Also can't delete numerous emails using shift. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4/7672285a-3b80-40cd-951b-38b76f76bc2e
  4. Surface Pro 4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 4: I have an issue where when I switch on my Surface Pro 4 it boots are far as the screen saver and shows at the bottom that it is in Flight Mode only, no wifi etc. It also states the camera not available and requests sign in with pin which it will not accept or my password will...
  5. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: System and Firmware Update. 115195
  6. Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  7. Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4: Quite a large system update available today. 47842
  8. Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4: System Update just released.. 56499
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: So when am I going to be able to get a nice fanless SP4 machine to match this nice Windows 10 build! My SP3 is great, but starting to feel slightly tired (keyboard is looking very worn out) and fan always spins. Time for a refresh soon once SP4 comes out! 8304