Windows 10: Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I recently changed battery for surface pro 4 pen as it had stopped working. After changing battery, I can open "Windows Ink Place" however unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SunilGokhale, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write

Hi!

I recently changed battery for surface pro 4 pen as it had stopped working. After changing battery, I can open "Windows Ink Place" however unable to write with surface pen. I have also changed the Surface Pro 4 Pen tip.

Please advice

Sunil G

:)

SunilGokhale, Sep 21, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

My Surface Pro 4 Pen which I got with Surface Pro 4 has stopped writing. I can connect pen with Surface Pro 4 and and all works except I cannot write on screen.
    I suspect it is the tip of pen that does not work but cannot verify this.
    Please note tip is not broken.
    Before I purchase a tip kit can someone suggest what I can try to see if it is the tip or something else that is faulty.
    My surface Pro 4 is up to date with all updates including BIOS updates. I use a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    Thank you.

jaburmester, Sep 21, 2018
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

Try the tips from Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ft-surface-pen. In my case when this happened, I needed to replace the single AAAA battery inside my Pen. Perhaps you might find some of these suggestions helpful.

--Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write

Surface pen not writing.

i am using a surface pro 4. My pen will not write on the screen however the button is working so im not sure what is wrong

DaneshAjioka, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write

1. Surface Pro 4 Pen - unable to write - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Pen

2. Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers: My surface pen for my Surface Pro 7+ stopped writing. I have had this problem before, and used to be able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling, or updating certain drivers. That didn't work this time, and I have tried everything. My pen battery is 60% and still connects...
  3. Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pen Won't Write + Missing Drivers: My surface pen for my Surface Pro 7+ stopped writing. I have had this problem before, and used to be able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling, or updating certain drivers. That didn't work this time, and I have tried everything. My pen battery is 60% and still connects...
  4. Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working: Hello, My speakers and pen on my Surface Pro 4 both stopped working. Both are installed and recognized, but are not functional. I've updated drivers and reset the Surface but don't know what to do. Can anyone please confirm the drivers for these items? Maybe I can...
  5. Surface pro 4

Surface pro 4: Will not allow use of mouse and it is showing red as usual. Restart and shutdown were done. Also can't delete numerous emails using shift. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4/7672285a-3b80-40cd-951b-38b76f76bc2e
  6. Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen: I can't use my surface pro 4 stylus pen to write emails directly to Gmail like my GalaxyNote 8. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Display and screen...
  7. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  8. Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen: My Surface Pro 4 Pen which I got with Surface Pro 4 has stopped writing. I can connect pen with Surface Pro 4 and and all works except I cannot write on screen. I suspect it is the tip of pen that does not work but cannot verify this. Please note tip is not broken. Before...
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  10. Now available: 1TB Core i7 Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Now available: 1TB Core i7 Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, and Pen: We’re excited to announce that the most powerful versions yet of Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 are now on sale in the United States and Canada. These products feature 1TB of storage with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors and 16GB of RAM for the ultimate in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to write using surface pro 4 pen

2. surface pen and adobe acrobat

3. surface pen not writing in adobe acrobat

4. unable to write with surface pen?