Windows 10: Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to...

Discus and support Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to use a new microsoft account/email on surface pro x Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by akakuk, May 16, 2020.

1. akakuk Win User

Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to...

Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to use a new microsoft account/email on surface pro x

Surface Pro 4 - has all my current data including photos, word documents and my office 365 account

Surface pro x - I want all the data from the surface pro 4 including the office 365 but on a new microsoft account and email

Thanks in advance

:)

akakuk, May 16, 2020
  2. ozstar Win User

How to transfer entire drive from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 4

Hi,

How to transfer entire drive from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 4.

I have Win 10x64 Pro 1703 on Pro 3 and guess it will be much the same on Surface Pro 4.

I have many programs and data and want a clone of what i have now on 3.

I do have Acronis 2016.

Thanks

oz

ozstar, May 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to...

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to... - Similar Threads - Surface pro surface

2. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  3. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  4. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  6. surface pro x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro x: Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want...
  7. Surface Pro 4 System Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4 System Update: Surface Pro 4 System Firmware Update... 135600
  8. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  10. Surface Pro 4 system update

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 4 system update: System and Firmware Update release today. See: Surface update history 75171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to transfer old surface Pro 4 to new surface Pro x