Windows 10: Surface Pro 4 - Windows Hello not working for Domain Account

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 - Windows Hello not working for Domain Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Hello not working under domain account. I have tried the guide below but no luck. Kindly share if any solution available for this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RL_2019, Jul 2, 2019.

1. RL_2019 Win User

Surface Pro 4 - Windows Hello not working for Domain Account

Windows Hello not working under domain account. I have tried the guide below but no luck. Kindly share if any solution available for this issue.

https://www.surfacetablethelp.com/2018/04/cannot-enable-windows-hello-on-domain-joined-pc-with-windows-10-1709.html

Version: 1803

OS Build: 17134.858

:)

RL_2019, Jul 2, 2019

2. windows hello setup not working on Surface pro 4

Hi,

We suggest that you check the article below as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with Windows Hello on Surface Pro 4.

Troubleshoot problems with Windows Hello on Surface.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Surface Pro 4 - Windows Hello not working for Domain Account

Windows Hello on Surface Pro 4

Hi,

It really is surprising that you're getting this kind of error message.

Having said that, please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Is your Windows 10 updated?
    • Are your drivers up-to-date? If not, you can follow the steps found on this
      link
      on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.
    • What were the changes made before the issue started?

In the meantime, you can check this link
    for steps in troubleshooting issues with Windows Hello on Surface.

Let us know what happens after following the steps from the link.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Surface Pro 4 - Windows Hello not working for Domain Account

1. Surface Pro 4 - Windows Hello not working for Domain Account - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Hello

2. Surface pro 4 trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 4 trackpad not working: Help! I have a surface pro model that's built in 2016. The keyboard works but the trackpad stops working after an windows resetting. I wonder if anyone could help me in the right direction? When I check device manager, there is no device related to the trackpad. I wonder...
  3. SURFACE ALARMS WON'T WORK!!! Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE ALARMS WON'T WORK!!! Surface Pro 4: Here we go again. I have a Surface Pro 4 running the latest version of Windows 10. It is fully updated. I have these settings: - "On battery power, turn off after: Never" - "When plugged in, turn off after: Never" - "On battery power, PC goes to sleep after: Never" -...
  4. Windows Hello With Domain Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello With Domain Account: Hello, I would like to sign into my PC with Windows Hello using my laptop's fingerprint sensor. However, I sign into Windows using a domain account, not a local or Microsoft account. Apparently, Windows Hello is not enabled by default for domain accounts. I am curious as to...
  5. Windows hello not working on surface pro 4

Windows hello not working on surface pro 4: Hi everyone i upgraded windows 10 in mysurface pro 4 before upgradin windows hello was working correctly after that it stoped working saying We couldnt find a camera for windows hello i have updated the driver and everything but nothing happend...
  6. Surface Pro 6 :: Windows Hello Not Working

Surface Pro 6 :: Windows Hello Not Working: Hello everyone, First off, I'd like to say I've tried all of the following: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/window-hello-doesnt-work-says-sorry-something-went/c080309c-2b4f-4fb3-8099-76861815c33e...
  7. Surface Pro 6, Windows Hello is not working

Surface Pro 6, Windows Hello is not working: Hello, I need help with my surface pro 6, windows hello is not working, and I do not know what step to take. I received message "Sorry something went wrong. Please log in with your PIN.". Please help. Thank you in advance....
  8. Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 4 not working properly.: I've recently started to encounter some issues with my surface pro 4, some apps such as calculator, and alarms don't start. they'll pop up then close by itself immediately after. the photos app was doing the same and i would get an error when trying to open any photo but i...
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello not working on domain account