Windows 10: Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; System Update just released.. 56499 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dencal, Jul 16, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Surface Pro 4

System Update just released..

:)

dencal, Jul 16, 2016
  2. Vitaly Minko, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Nick-orz Win User
    No cumulative update will install.

Yes it is surface 4 pro

Nick-orz, Jul 16, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Surface Pro 4

Installed system update, later opened page which locked solid, could not turn off without either disconnecting battery, or closing lid.
    Closed lid which shut down computer, opened lid and tried clicking start, no luck so did the usual emergency escape procedure by pressing both sound and start buttons together....eventually a note appeared on screen that an update was available which downloaded.
    After which all appeared ok.....Non of the above system updates appear in Windows updates, I suspect it was the pen driver which caused the problem.

dencal, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

Surface Pro 4

1. Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. Surface Pro and lightroom problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro and lightroom problem: HI I am trying to use Adobe lightroom on the surface pro to do tethered shooting. Each time I connect the camera to the surface pro lightroom cannot find the camera ?? This fault does not show up on my main windows laptop so am guessing there is a problem with the pro...
  3. "A supported tablet was not found on the system" - Wacom error message on the Surface Pro...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "A supported tablet was not found on the system" - Wacom error message on the Surface Pro...: Ok so this morning my pressure sensitivity was working just fine. Until I installed Wacom's latest driver for their Bamboo Ink. After I discovered that it took away my pressure sensitivity, I tried to undo the problem. I deleted the driver and restarted my device, but nothing...
  4. How can I restore pressure sensitivity to the surface pro 3?

How can I restore pressure sensitivity to the surface pro 3?: My pen pressure hasn't worked since downloading the latest wacom driver. I looked at the driver I installed and I noticed it was my fault: "Important for Microsoft Surface tablets: This driver does not support any version of the Microsoft Surface. To use Bamboo Ink on...
  5. unlock screen rotation on my surface pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock screen rotation on my surface pro: On my Surface Pro, I have found a rotation lock button in my settings but I can't turn it off, so the screen is locked and won't change with the angle of the screen, any ideas? Thanks community! Genevieve...
  6. Surface Pro NIVIDIA drivers

Surface Pro NIVIDIA drivers: OBS stopped working. I am unable to access the NIVIDIA menu and when I went to the Microsoft link for drivers it loaded as a blank page then went to an add to buy the new six. NVIDIA Geforce GPU page says my GPU was made for this computer and isn't supported it can only be...
  7. How do I avoid the July 26 update that breaks surface pro 4 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I avoid the July 26 update that breaks surface pro 4 touchscreen: There is a firmware update for SPro 4 that breaks the firmware and stops the touchscreen working , does this come in via windows update ? Is there a way to avoid it automatically installing ? Cheers...
  8. Surface Pro 6 Trackpad and Drag and Drop does not work in Power Bi

Surface Pro 6 Trackpad and Drag and Drop does not work in Power Bi: Surface Pro 6 Trackpad and Drag and Drop measures from one table to another does not work in Power Bi Wasting loads of time sorting this out, having to go to home table to re-order measures under desired table. This seems to be a lingering issue since 2016, is their a...
  9. Surface pro 6 it won't sleep even if I selected turn off or sleep after 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface pro 6 it won't sleep even if I selected turn off or sleep after 5 mins: It seems at the moment the screeen is about to turn off/sleep, sth prevented it and it came back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6-it-wont-sleep-even-if-i-selected/772e6b11-540a-4520-a9cf-8ebad939cc7e
  10. Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?: I just recently purchased a Surface Pro and I've been trying to find an app that would allow me to download movies to watch on the go. I was wondering if I purchased/rent a movie from the Microsoft Store would I be able to Download that to my Surface to watch without internet...