Windows 10: Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dencal, Jul 29, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Surface Pro 4

Updates available Surface Pro 4.

:)

dencal, Jul 29, 2016
  2. Vitaly Minko, Jul 29, 2016
  3. Nick-orz Win User
    No cumulative update will install.

Yes it is surface 4 pro

Nick-orz, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

Surface Pro 4

1. Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?: I just recently purchased a Surface Pro and I've been trying to find an app that would allow me to download movies to watch on the go. I was wondering if I purchased/rent a movie from the Microsoft Store would I be able to Download that to my Surface to watch without internet...
  3. Surface Pro 5 Sleep Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 5 Sleep Issues: My Surface Pro 5 will not sleep, nor will the display turn off, automatically, though I can do both manually. I have checked and adjusted the power and sleep settings and confirmed that the device should sleeping, and that its display should be turned off, after a short...
  4. Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin: I have purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro 6 but working of mouse and keyboard is intermittent. Have updated latest release for Windows 10. Do I need to send the machine back to Amazon?...
  5. i can't reduce the size of the taskbar on my surface pro.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't reduce the size of the taskbar on my surface pro.: my taskbar doubled in size. I must have pressed the wrong buttons. I use a surface pro . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reduce-the-size-of-the-taskbar-on-my/25e6fc25-c2a8-4900-a9c3-f7d97930be8d
  6. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...
  7. HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim?: Currently have laptop and Surface Pro connected to wi-fi internet. Am thinking of "cutting the cable", which would mean losing internet, and would like to get a data sim from Google Fi, my wireless provider, if it is possible to "adapt" it to either of the units. OR Any...
  8. Upon starting my Windows 10 Surface Pro 6 the screen flickers between brightness levels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Upon starting my Windows 10 Surface Pro 6 the screen flickers between brightness levels: If my computer is asleep or shutdown, turning it on will result in the screen changing the brightness levels very quickly in under a second. No flickering afterwards. It's only when I first turn on the device. There is no difference if the device is plugged in or not. I'm...
  9. Panne d'appareil photo après mise à jour windows 10 sur Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panne d'appareil photo après mise à jour windows 10 sur Surface Pro: Bonjour, J'ai effectué hier la mise à jour de Windows 10 sur ma surface pro. Depuis plus d'appareil photo, et donc plus de caméra : Très gênant pour les Skype Pro (je suis à 10000 km de mon lieu de travail.) Comment me dépanner ? Merci de votre réponse....
  10. Surface Pro 3, Windows 10, No internet, secured Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Pro 3, Windows 10, No internet, secured Issue: Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any solutions to this "No internet, secured" issue that I've had going on for about 2 months. I can still access my web browser and surf the internet with no issue, however I cannot download updates or use the internet for programs that need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 234.2317.257.0