Windows 10: Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dencal, Jul 29, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Surface Pro 4

Updates available Surface Pro 4.

:)

dencal, Jul 29, 2016
  2. Vitaly Minko, Jul 29, 2016
  3. Nick-orz Win User
    No cumulative update will install.

Yes it is surface 4 pro

Nick-orz, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

Surface Pro 4

1. Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. Surface Pro 7 freezes when using Netflix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 7 freezes when using Netflix: As soon as I select something to watch in Netflix, my Surface Pro 7 freezes. I have run the troubleshooter, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and nothing works. This seems to be an ongoing problem when using video. When using Teams with my students, I had the same problem....
  3. Reinstalled Windows 10 just now on my Surface Pro 4 using installation media created...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalled Windows 10 just now on my Surface Pro 4 using installation media created...: For context, in May, I accidentally changed the Boot settings, resulting in BitLocker locking me out, and as I didn't realize Bitlocker was on my device, I had no way to unlock. So I prepared a Flashdrive with MediaCreationTool1909 to reinstall Windows to regain access to my...
  4. Reinstalled Windows 10 just now on my Surface Pro 4 using installation media created...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalled Windows 10 just now on my Surface Pro 4 using installation media created...: For context, in May, I accidentally changed the Boot settings, resulting in BitLocker locking me out, and as I didn't realize Bitlocker was on my device, I had no way to unlock. So I prepared a Flashdrive with MediaCreationTool1909 to reinstall Windows to regain access to my...
  5. WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X

WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X: I have made a few attempts to upgrade my Surface Pro X from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro but Xboxlive picture comes up and prevents upgrade. What can I do to upgrade still?[IMG]...
  6. Surface Pro keeps restarting randomly and after that it shows Critical Service Error

Surface Pro keeps restarting randomly and after that it shows Critical Service Error: Hi all. My Surface Pro keeps restarting randomly and after that it shows Critical Service Error. I am able to use my laptop after it restarts a couple of times and I click on Advanced Options - Startup Settings - Disable driver signature enforcement. However, the problem...
  7. Surface pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro: I have Microsoft pro surface 4 or 5 and it is in windows boot manager and it says"windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. FILE: \EFI\Microsoft\boot\BCD Status0xc000000f info:The boot configuration days for your pc is missing or...
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro Fan & Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Surface Pro Fan & Settings: So recently, this computer Microsoft Surface Pro, pretty sure it's the name has been having a lot of lag issues. When I open certain programs, the PC slows down by a ton. I went to YouTube to search for the answer and found out that the fan could be the issue. Someone told me...
  9. Group policy is not pushing printers to Surface Pro build 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Group policy is not pushing printers to Surface Pro build 1909: Group policy is not pushing printers to Surface Pro Windows 10 build 1909 1. I have tired to install the printers manually 2. there is a group policy that is setup on the workstation but i'm still not getting the printers 3. Works fine on other computers in the past. 4....
  10. My keyboard on my Surface Pro won't type or is locked. What to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard on my Surface Pro won't type or is locked. What to do?: Locked keyboard or keys don't type. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-on-my-surface-pro-wont-type-or-is/91b9224b-15af-43e9-92b8-d7eb860480ab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 234.2317.257.0