Windows 10: Surface pro 6 BSOD after April 2019 updates installation

Discus and support Surface pro 6 BSOD after April 2019 updates installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I install the April 2019 updates of Surface pro 6 then restart. Everytime when I type the correct password or verify by Windows Hello, Windows will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HaoxuanFeng, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Surface pro 6 BSOD after April 2019 updates installation

I install the April 2019 updates of Surface pro 6 then restart. Everytime when I type the correct password or verify by Windows Hello, Windows will crash with a BSOD: system_service_exception. The advanced boot option cannot uninstall the latest updates and it will also crash when I try to login into the safe mode. How to solve this problem?

:)

HaoxuanFeng, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (12 April 2018) Surface

Brink, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Fig3D Win User

Surface pro 6 BSOD after April 2019 updates installation

How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6

When I launch Zbrush 2019, on Surface Pro 6

"the application has failed to start because its side-by side- configuration is incorrect"

I've tried using various Administrator Command Prompts, but no success.

Any other suggestions, please?

I only got the Surface yesterday to exclusively use Zbrush ... Aaaaagh!

Help!

Fig3D, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Surface pro 6 BSOD after April 2019 updates installation

1. Surface pro 6 BSOD after April 2019 updates installation - Similar Threads - Surface pro BSOD

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  4. Broken Surface Pro 6 after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken Surface Pro 6 after update: What are my options when the most recent update breaks the device? I have used my device a total of 7hrs this year Feb and it hasnt been touched since December 2020. I ignored the update notification on Saturday and decided to install and restart on the sunday morning when it...
  5. Update for Surface Pro 6 graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update for Surface Pro 6 graphics driver.: I have heard that updating the graphics driver for the Surface Pro 6 will eliminate the problem of Microsoft Jigsaw closing down as soon as it tries to launch an ad. I cannot find the update. Anyone know where to get it?...
  6. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Pro 6 - April 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Pro 6 - April 4: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro 6 devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Intel Corporation – Display – 24.20.100.6294 Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 – Display adapters Intel(R)...
  7. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  8. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep: Every time i turn on my surface pro 6 after it went to hibernate, all apps are closes\d as if it i am turning it on from being turned off. opening chrome i get a message it did not shut down properly. it is as if the machine crashes some point after i put in hibernate. any...
  9. Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49498 Surface Book Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49497
  10. Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12: We’ve released new updates for Surface Pro 4 devices. These updates include new drivers for Surface Dial Detection, Surface Dial Filter, Surface Digitizer Integration, Surface Touch, and Surface Touch Servicing ML which enable on-screen support for Surface Dial and improve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server 2019 install on a surface pro