Windows 10: Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

Discus and support Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time i turn on my surface pro 6 after it went to hibernate, all apps are closes\d as if it i am turning it on from being turned off. opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rinconmike, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

Every time i turn on my surface pro 6 after it went to hibernate, all apps are closes\d as if it i am turning it on from being turned off. opening chrome i get a message it did not shut down properly. it is as if the machine crashes some point after i put in hibernate.
    any ideas

:)

rinconmike, Nov 24, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Hold the power button down 20-30 seconds.
    • Hold the volume rocker up and power on for almost 15 seconds.
    • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
    • Press and release the power button to turn your Surface back on.

Also, refer the post by Josh_F from the link provided below:

Surface Pro 4 - Screen won't wake from sleep

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

hi, thank you. I followed your advice but just worked for turn off and turn on and I am still encountering the screen not on after sleep. look forward to any further assistance for this screen not on after sleep. Thank you

SokthearithYi, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

1. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Crashes

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Main Issue: Surface Pro 6 Keeps Crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main Issue: Surface Pro 6 Keeps Crashing.: So my Surface used to load real quick and never crash but a while ago it started to crash a lot a lot of my games started crashing so pls help me out here that's the main issue but I have a couple of questions aside that:Is there a way to boost my PC's FPS without doing...
  4. Main Issue: Surface Pro 6 Keeps Crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Main Issue: Surface Pro 6 Keeps Crashing.: So my Surface used to load real quick and never crash but a while ago it started to crash a lot a lot of my games started crashing so pls help me out here that's the main issue but I have a couple of questions aside that:Is there a way to boost my PC's FPS without doing...
  5. Main Issue: Surface Pro 6 Keeps Crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  7. Broken Surface Pro 6 after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken Surface Pro 6 after update: What are my options when the most recent update breaks the device? I have used my device a total of 7hrs this year Feb and it hasnt been touched since December 2020. I ignored the update notification on Saturday and decided to install and restart on the sunday morning when it...
  8. Surface Pro 6 - Sleep Unavailable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 6 - Sleep Unavailable: I have a Surface Pro 6 that is fully up to date. My wife also has the exact same computer which we purchased at the same time. Mine does not have the Sleep option available. I have tried going into advanced power options but there is no option to tick the box for sleep on my...
  9. Surface Pro 6 Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Crash: Hi there, My Surface Pro 6 crashed and needed to restart. I was playing Two Point Hospital at the time and was hoping a hardware issue could be ruled out? This blue screen also happened when I was changing screen resolutions when playing The Sims 4 a few months ago. I'm...
  10. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 6 crashes