Windows 10: Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

Discus and support Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time i turn on my surface pro 6 after it went to hibernate, all apps are closes\d as if it i am turning it on from being turned off. opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rinconmike, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

Every time i turn on my surface pro 6 after it went to hibernate, all apps are closes\d as if it i am turning it on from being turned off. opening chrome i get a message it did not shut down properly. it is as if the machine crashes some point after i put in hibernate.
    any ideas

:)

rinconmike, Nov 24, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Hold the power button down 20-30 seconds.
    • Hold the volume rocker up and power on for almost 15 seconds.
    • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
    • Press and release the power button to turn your Surface back on.

Also, refer the post by Josh_F from the link provided below:

Surface Pro 4 - Screen won't wake from sleep

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

hi, thank you. I followed your advice but just worked for turn off and turn on and I am still encountering the screen not on after sleep. look forward to any further assistance for this screen not on after sleep. Thank you

SokthearithYi, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

1. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Crashes

2. Error installing icloud for Windows on Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing icloud for Windows on Surface Pro 6: I have a new Surface Pro 6. It is running Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17134.228. When I attempt to install icloud for Windows I get the error below. Can anyone assist or shed light on this? Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...
  3. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  4. surface pro 6 won't connect to webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    surface pro 6 won't connect to webpages: trying to download chrome or just go on any website , tried edge and IE both just show the homepage and allow me to search but would not let me click the link. or would say waiting for response. was working fine till yesterday so I uninstalled chrome and now I can't...
  5. Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability: Hi all im considering getting a Surface Pro 6 for music production and video editing and was wondering if DAWs like Reaper and FL Studio work like they would on a regular computer? I am coming from Apple so im not sure how Microsoft do their computers and tablets cheers...
  6. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: As of 10/29/2018 I received a new SfP-6. Everything is working except the camera, which I would like to use for Windows Hello. I have gone through and: 1. Made sure all the group policies and made sure everything for the camera is enabled 2. Validated within device...
  7. Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch the all new Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in markets around the world. We’ve seen great momentum already for these products and I can’t wait for our fans to experience them. When we started on this journey with Surface, we gave...
  8. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...
  9. Waking surface pro from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Waking surface pro from sleep: Can someone show how to wake a Surface Pro with Window 10 installed from sleep to run a scheduled task? it seems like Connected Standby mode disables all desktop apps from waking it from a sleep mode. For instance, a task in the task scheduler to wake up is simply ignored...
  10. Surface Pro sleep/wake buttion

Surface Pro sleep/wake buttion: i just installed W10TP (9926) on my surfacepro. i got everything working but the sleep/wake button i got the driver pack but the device manager says everything is good... do you know where i can find the driver? Thanks! 4302