Windows 10: Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability

Discus and support Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all im considering getting a Surface Pro 6 for music production and video editing and was wondering if DAWs like Reaper and FL Studio work like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacobLitchfield, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability

Hi all

im considering getting a Surface Pro 6 for music production and video editing and was wondering if DAWs like Reaper and FL Studio work like they would on a regular computer? I am coming from Apple so im not sure how Microsoft do their computers and tablets

cheers

jacob

***Moved from: (Surface Pro 6 / Power, battery, and performance)***

:)

JacobLitchfield, Oct 31, 2018
  2. MsIda Win User

Surface Pro 2 Bluetooth non-compatibility with iphone 6

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the information.

I uninstalled and re-installed the Bluetooth in my Surface Pro 2 successfully.

The 2 devices paired successfully too, the Surface Pro 2 shows that it's connected to the iPhone 6 Plus, and the iPhone shows that its connected to the Surface Pro 2.

Although the Hotspot is switched On, it's not connecting with the Surface Pro 2, ie. the blue line is not flashing on the top of the iphone screen saying "Personal Hotspot: 1 Connection".

Any other suggestions, and please remember I run Windows 10 on my device, and my iPhone 6 software is always updated to the latest version.......

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Ida

MsIda, Oct 31, 2018
  3. MsIda Win User
    Surface Pro 2 Bluetooth non-compatibility with iphone 6

The Bluetooth on my Surface Pro 2 is
    not supported by my iPhone 6. I have Windows 10 installed, but had the same problem with Windows 8. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated, thanks.

MsIda, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability

New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

See also: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release Surface - Windows 10 Forums

Download: Download Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability

1. Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability - Similar Threads - Surface Pro DAW

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  4. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface Pro 6: No keyboard input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 6: No keyboard input: Hello, I'm a University student that uses my surface pro 6 every day. I had bought the surface pro 6 new when it was released with Windows 10, however, 6 months ago it pushed me to update to Windows 11. I'm unsure if that is related, but for the last week my surface pro has...
  6. Surface 6 pro WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface 6 pro WiFi: Since the last update my Surface 6 pro takes a while to automatically connect to WIFI. It was fine before the update. Its faster to manually connect. If I leave it after start up it can take 10 minutes but connects eventually. No issue with the router and all other W10 & W8.2...
  7. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  8. Surface Pro 6 Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Brightness: I am unable to change my brightness! At 0 or 100 the brightness is the same, I have tried Powershell admin scan, updating drivers, going into power setting and into the display adaptors but nothing works. My computer is also up to date so there are no new updates, any help...
  9. Surface Pro 6 Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Crash: Hi there, My Surface Pro 6 crashed and needed to restart. I was playing Two Point Hospital at the time and was hoping a hardware issue could be ruled out? This blue screen also happened when I was changing screen resolutions when playing The Sims 4 a few months ago. I'm...
  10. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best daw for surface pro 6

2. best daw for surface pro

3. best daws for microsoft surface

4. brest daw for surface. pro,
  5. does a surface pro have a DAW,
  6. daw for windows 10 surface pro 6,
  7. music daw for microsoft surface pro,
  8. daw for microsoft surface pro 6,
  9. reaper audio on surface pro 6,
  10. surface pro friendly daw,
  11. daw for surface,