Windows 10: Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap

Discus and support Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the following updates: 05.21.20 __ Windows 10 version v1909 KB4556799 05.21.20 __ .NET Windows 10 v1909 KB4552931 05.21.20 & 05.22.20 __... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iteachnology, May 22, 2020.

1. Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap

After the following updates:

• 05.21.20 __ Windows 10 version v1909 KB4556799
    • 05.21.20 __ .NET Windows 10 v1909 KB4552931
    • 05.21.20 & 05.22.20 __ Windows Security Intelligence Update KB2267602 version 1.315.1117.0
    • 05.21.20 __ Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v5.82 KB890830

In the restart cache for Updates __ Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4497165

I have restarted multiple times already dealing with the Expected Kernel Mode Trap - the above update will not install.

Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap [​IMG]

I can not uninstall updates.

I can not get to my C:\

I can not reset.

I cannot rename the C:\Program to C:\Program3

Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap [​IMG]

:)

iteachnology, May 22, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 22, 2020
  3. Starfola Win User
    How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, May 22, 2020
  4. Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, OS build 17134.1; Whenever, I click on my 6D Software ICON to start the program, I get the blue screen with unexpected kernel mode trap. I was one of those who started with Windows 7 and accepted the free upgrade
    to Windows 10. I understand this is a problem for many. Please HELP. I can't use this software in this situation.

AnneHoward1, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap

1. Surface Pro 6 OS Build 18363.836 __ Blue Screen Expected Kernel Mode Trap - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Build

2. Blue screen error on Windows 10 - Kernel-Mode-Trap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error on Windows 10 - Kernel-Mode-Trap: I have encountered a crash on my PC with a blue screen mentioning Kernel-Mode-Trap as the error message and I am trying to figure out what the problem could be. I have the latest video drivers and I did and SFC scan to make sure everything is fine.I have uploaded the Minidump...
  3. Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP": Hi!Need help in error for windows 10 unexpected kernel mode trap, it keeps coming and can't find any best solution.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/0a9193a6-3312-48fb-bdfc-232614e1dc39
  4. Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP"

Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP": Hi!Need help in error for windows 10 unexpected kernel mode trap, it keeps coming and can't find any best solution.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/0a9193a6-3312-48fb-bdfc-232614e1dc39
  5. Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen: Hello Everybody,I have some problems with my laptop.Often blue screen that says Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Can you please help me.Using WinDbg it shows me two problems as i can understand but i am not sure.I will post htem both.It shows me this thread with some more:...
  7. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen: Hello Everybody,I have some problems with my laptop.Often blue screen that says Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Can you please help me.Using WinDbg it shows me two problems as i can understand but i am not sure.I will post htem both.It shows me this thread with some more:...
  8. Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen.

Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen.: The past few days I keep getting blue screens. I have been searching on what to do but so far nothing helped. I have gotten multiple memory dumps so far. Unfortantly I don't know how to read them and I just saw a post from 3 years ago where someone helped someone like me to...
  9. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap/ Blue Screen

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap/ Blue Screen: Hello, I was using my computer normally and then out of no where the screen turned blue and told me something crashed. The stop code read: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I am able to use my computer for a bit before the screen pops up. I looked around on many different forums...
  10. Blue Screens Kernel Mode Trap

Blue Screens Kernel Mode Trap: I have recently installed new Windows 10 computers to our staff and I have been experiencing Blue Screens randomly and it is to the point that they just keep blue screening continuously. I am unable to pinpoint why all of these computers are doing this. We thought it was to...