Windows 10: Surface Pro 6 Screen Rotation Doesn't Work

Discus and support Surface Pro 6 Screen Rotation Doesn't Work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The auto rotation was disabled. In action centre, the rotation lock button is greyed out, and there's no rotation lock switch in Setting. How can I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 大炜孙, Aug 27, 2019.

1. 大炜孙 Win User

Surface Pro 6 Screen Rotation Doesn't Work

The auto rotation was disabled. In action centre, the rotation lock button is greyed out, and there's no rotation lock switch in Setting. How can I fix this problem.

:)

大炜孙, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

Auto rotate not working properly in Surface Pro 3

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link and see if that helps.

Troubleshoot Surface screen rotation

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ot-surface-touchscreen-rotation?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Aug 27, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Surface Pro 6 Screen Rotation Doesn't Work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Surface Pro 6 Screen Rotation Doesn't Work

Surface Book - Windows 10 : Auto screen rotation missing

Hello -

I also had this same problem (locked in landscape mode, no Rotate Lock/Unlock button, Surface wouldn't auto-rotate). Multiple restarts alone (with or without the keyboard) did not fix it. I was able to restore the Rotation Lock icon (and auto-rotate) with
    the following steps:

• Remove the surface keyboard (while on)
    • Manually set the display to portrait (Settings --> System --> Display --> Orientaton (portrait)
    • Restarted the Surface
    After my device restarted, the Rotation Lock icon was back and my Surface would auto-rotate again.

This has only happened to me once and this was the only fix that worked for me (other options mentioned in the forums didn't work). I hope that helps!

JoshKillgore, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Surface Pro 6 Screen Rotation Doesn't Work

1. Surface Pro 6 Screen Rotation Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Screen

2. Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen: After hours of streaming, my Surface Pro 6 will not boot up properly. I keep getting a flashing screen between my wallpaper and a black screen. Windows does not seem to be loading properly. I just recently installed Windows 11 as in less than a week ago.I am able to start the...
  3. Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen: After hours of streaming, my Surface Pro 6 will not boot up properly. I keep getting a flashing screen between my wallpaper and a black screen. Windows does not seem to be loading properly. I just recently installed Windows 11 as in less than a week ago.I am able to start the...
  4. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: I have a Surface Pro 6 and it's cameras are not working .I went into Device Manager and I found out that in System Devices the cameras were having problems such as, This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREand Device not migrated.Can someone please give me...
  5. Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working: Hello I have a Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 Enterprise. This thing has always worked great and I love it. I recently wiped the drive clean and did a fresh install and now my front and bac cameras do not work. It keeps saying STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. I tried a recovery...
  6. Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working

Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working: I have a surface pro four, and the keyboard it came with that I've been using since I got it suddenly started acting up, about an hour ago. It just turned off and won't turn back on, even though I've done what others have suggested for similar problems force restarts,...
  7. Windows Hello doesn't work on my Surface 6 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello doesn't work on my Surface 6 Pro: Hi, I tried all fixes ways to setup windows hello on my Surface 6 Pro but gives me always: "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello face"[ATTACH]...
  8. unlock screen rotation on my surface pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock screen rotation on my surface pro: On my Surface Pro, I have found a rotation lock button in my settings but I can't turn it off, so the screen is locked and won't change with the angle of the screen, any ideas? Thanks community! Genevieve...
  9. rotating Surface pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    rotating Surface pro: The keyboard of my Surface Pro 2017 gets disabled when I rotate the device sideways. The rotation lock is getting grey when the keyboard is attached so it is hard to lock the tablet in landscape mode. This problem started after updating the system to Windows 10, version...
  10. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: As of 10/29/2018 I received a new SfP-6. Everything is working except the camera, which I would like to use for Windows Hello. I have gone through and: 1. Made sure all the group policies and made sure everything for the camera is enabled 2. Validated within device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 6 screen rotation

2. surface pro 6 auto rotate

3. surface pro 6 rotation lock

4. auto rotate surface pro 6,
  5. no screen rotation surface pro 6,
  6. surface pro will not rotate,
  7. fix disappeared rotation lock on my surface pro 6,
  8. rotation lock button not showing on surface pro,
  9. screen rotation on surface pro,
  10. rotation lock pro 6,
  11. surface pro screen not rotating,