Windows 10: Surface Pro 6 - Sleep Unavailable

Discus and support Surface Pro 6 - Sleep Unavailable in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 6 that is fully up to date. My wife also has the exact same computer which we purchased at the same time. Mine does not have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sbudaj, Jan 16, 2020.

1. sbudaj Win User

Surface Pro 6 - Sleep Unavailable

I have a Surface Pro 6 that is fully up to date. My wife also has the exact same computer which we purchased at the same time. Mine does not have the Sleep option available. I have tried going into advanced power options but there is no option to tick the box for sleep on my computer. There is an option to tick hibernate, but not sleep. Both options are available on my wife's computer. I have searched the internet for a solution and tried the various suggestions, but none seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

sbudaj, Jan 16, 2020

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Pro 6 - Oct. 23 Surface

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 5 and Surface Pro 6 firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 29 Surface

Source:

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface Pro 6 - Sleep Unavailable - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Sleep

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  4. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface 6 pro WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface 6 pro WiFi: Since the last update my Surface 6 pro takes a while to automatically connect to WIFI. It was fine before the update. Its faster to manually connect. If I leave it after start up it can take 10 minutes but connects eventually. No issue with the router and all other W10 & W8.2...
  6. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  7. Roaming Aggression unavailable on Surface 5 and 6?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming Aggression unavailable on Surface 5 and 6?: Hello, I support about 325 Surface Pro's for retail salespersons across 10 locations. Our wireless in a retail setting can be a bit challenging as our sales staff move around retail floors and we find that as they travel away from an access point and pass another, they are...
  8. Surface Pro 6 Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Brightness: I am unable to change my brightness! At 0 or 100 the brightness is the same, I have tried Powershell admin scan, updating drivers, going into power setting and into the display adaptors but nothing works. My computer is also up to date so there are no new updates, any help...
  9. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  10. Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 6 Crashes after Sleep: Every time i turn on my surface pro 6 after it went to hibernate, all apps are closes\d as if it i am turning it on from being turned off. opening chrome i get a message it did not shut down properly. it is as if the machine crashes some point after i put in hibernate. any...