Windows 10: Surface pro 6 touch keyboard

Discus and support Surface pro 6 touch keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue where the touch keyboard sound does not work. When I type using the touch keyboard, no sound came out. I have turned on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSN06Sinanju, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Surface pro 6 touch keyboard

Hello,

I have an issue where the touch keyboard sound does not work. When I type using the touch keyboard, no sound came out.

I have turned on the "Play key sounds as I type" on settings and it did not resolve my problems.

I have updated my surface to the latest update and restarted it but it still didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

MSN06Sinanju, Apr 3, 2020

2. Surface Pro 3 touch keyboard not appear automatically

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to update the keyboard drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

2. Expand the Keyboard.

3. Right-click on the Keyboard driver and click on Update driver software.

4. Restart the computer and check.

Also, I suggest you to refer the below article on "How to use the Surface touch keyboard" and see if it helps.

Official Home of Microsoft Surface Computers, Laptops, PCs, 2-in-1’s & Devices – Microsoft Surface

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Touch screen on surface pro

Hello Brady,

The Surface Pro may have encountered a driver conflict or a hardware issue. For us to isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on these articles to see if there will be any changes:

Please get back to us.

Xylee Del, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Roger Win User

Surface pro 6 touch keyboard

MS Surface Keyboard Cover not recognized by MS Surface Pro 3

My Surface Pro 3 cover mysteriously stopped working (other USB keyboards work).

I’ve exhausted all of the steps from the Internet and am hoping for some advice here on what to try next.

A breakdown of the steps I've done to sometimes get it working

• Leave Surface Pro 3 on about 2 hours on battery only.
    • Power on Surface Pro 3.
    • Working Keyboard.
    • Turn off Surface Pro 3 (or reboot)
    • Keyboard not working anymore
    • Another similar user here - Surface 3 type cover issue

Can anyone recommend any other troubleshooting steps? One of these steps seemed to work ok for others having this same problem.

Roger, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Surface pro 6 touch keyboard

1. Surface pro 6 touch keyboard - Similar Threads - Surface pro touch

2. Surface pro 6 touch screen quits working until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 touch screen quits working until restart: Hello, I have this old surface pro 6 that I purchased around 2018-2019 and I have had this problem for about two years now. When I use the pen or touch screen it will work for a variation of 10-40 minutes and then will quit working and not recognize the pen or my finger. Once...
  3. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  4. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  5. Surface Pro 6: No keyboard input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6: No keyboard input: Hello, I'm a University student that uses my surface pro 6 every day. I had bought the surface pro 6 new when it was released with Windows 10, however, 6 months ago it pushed me to update to Windows 11. I'm unsure if that is related, but for the last week my surface pro has...
  6. Surface Pro 6: No keyboard input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 6: No keyboard input: Hello, I'm a University student that uses my surface pro 6 every day. I had bought the surface pro 6 new when it was released with Windows 10, however, 6 months ago it pushed me to update to Windows 11. I'm unsure if that is related, but for the last week my surface pro has...
  7. Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working: I have a surface pro four, and the keyboard it came with that I've been using since I got it suddenly started acting up, about an hour ago. It just turned off and won't turn back on, even though I've done what others have suggested for similar problems force restarts,...
  8. Surface Pro 6 keyboard disappearing and brightness problems

Surface Pro 6 keyboard disappearing and brightness problems: Surface Pro 6 keyboard disappearing and brightness problems loads of people have already mentioned the keyboard so you know that. also when brightness is on lowest setting its constantly trying to adjust. really annoying with both these problems. Couldn't believe in someone...
  9. Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin

Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin: I have purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro 6 but working of mouse and keyboard is intermittent. Have updated latest release for Windows 10. Do I need to send the machine back to Amazon?...
  10. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a