Windows 10: Surface pro 7 auto cad

Discus and support Surface pro 7 auto cad in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, can surface pro 7 support auto cad 2019 2D drawings and sketch up 3D modelling without render? Will it run these softwares smoothly or will it lag?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cioussss, Jun 30, 2020.

1. cioussss Win User

Surface pro 7 auto cad

Hi, can surface pro 7 support auto cad 2019 2D drawings and sketch up 3D modelling without render? Will it run these softwares smoothly or will it lag?

Am I able to download softwares in surface pro 7 using the USB port for any softwares that I have in my hard disk already?

:)

cioussss, Jun 30, 2020

2. Auto CAD

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

This is very unfortunate that you are having trouble in using both Auto CAD 2007 and 2015. As we have checked Auto CAD 2007 requirements on

Auto CAD
    website, we found that there is a design limitation for Windows 10. Auto CAD 2015 is well suited and designed for Windows 10, which is a good sign for you.

As you mentioned that Auto CAD 2007 and Auto CAD 2015 both temporary overrides are not working, we need clarity on this issue. Please provide us few information.

• Did you observe any error message while using Auto CAD 2015?
    • Did you try reinstalling Auto CAD 2015?

However, we would like you to uninstall Auto CAD 2007. Then reinstall

Auto CAD 2015
    and Auto CAD 2007 in
    compatibility
    mode, after which you can check if the issue is resolved.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 30, 2020
  3. surface pro x

Hi Paulo that is great i have been in contact with auto cad and i am just waiting on a rsponse from them, Thank you for replying in regards to the apps then is this something that is going to be sorted in the future or should i just return my surface pro
    x and get the surface pro 7, should I keep it if AutoCad and the apps are going to become available over time.

Kind Regards

Ash

ashleypalmer1, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Surface pro 7 auto cad

Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Surface pro 7 auto cad

1. Surface pro 7 auto cad - Similar Threads - Surface pro auto

2. VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion: Hi!I need to convert VISIO drawings into AUTO CAD. Do I need any add-ons or Plug in? Does VISIO standard 2021 support that conversion? Please advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-to-auto-cad-conversion/7175c44e-9143-446e-88d8-3142d202e128
  3. VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion: Hi!I need to convert VISIO drawings into AUTO CAD. Do I need any add-ons or Plug in? Does VISIO standard 2021 support that conversion? Please advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-to-auto-cad-conversion/7175c44e-9143-446e-88d8-3142d202e128
  4. VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. surface pro 7

surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  6. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  7. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  8. Surface pro 7

Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  9. Surface Pro 7 Auto Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 7 Auto Shutdown: I just recently got a surface pro 7 and It is shutting down after less than 1 minute of inactivity. I have my settings for display and sleep set to never and the problem is still here. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  10. Auto CAD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto CAD: Since i installed the windows 10 my auto cad 2007 & 2015 both temporary overrides are not working. i often use shift to temporary on and off orthomode but now i cantt. please help.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can you run AutoCAD on Surface Pro 7