Windows 10: Surface Pro 7 CPU Stuck at 0.19 GHz and BD PROCHOT Warning

Discus and support Surface Pro 7 CPU Stuck at 0.19 GHz and BD PROCHOT Warning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There,I've had a few issues with my surface since I received it early this year, but nothing quite like this.The other day while working on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jono.S, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Jono.S Win User

Surface Pro 7 CPU Stuck at 0.19 GHz and BD PROCHOT Warning

Hi There,I've had a few issues with my surface since I received it early this year, but nothing quite like this.The other day while working on my surface, I set it to hibernate and left it in that state for some time while I was away. When I returned about an hour later, I turned it back on and the PC was noticeably sluggish. It became so ridiculously slow that it took 2-4 minutes just to open up task manager. After doing so I noticed that my CPU speed was stuck on 0.19 GHz. I tried restarting. Shutting it down and even did a full restart using the power button and + volume button but with no

:)

Jono.S, Jul 27, 2021
  2. WilliamDz Win User
    WilliamDz, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices throttle locking to 400 MHz Surface

Read more: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices are throttle locking to 400 MHz | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices throttle locking to 400 MHz

Read more: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices are throttle locking to 400 MHz | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Surface Pro 7 CPU Stuck at 0.19 GHz and BD PROCHOT Warning - Similar Threads - Surface Pro CPU

2. CPU bloqué a 0,8ghz au lieu de 4,00ghz,Bd prochot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU bloqué a 0,8ghz au lieu de 4,00ghz,Bd prochot?: Bonjour à tousA l achat de mon nouveau pc gamertours tous fonctionner correctement a part la ram qui était en 2133 MHz donc je suis partie dans le bios MSI pour activer le Profil xmp pour passer en 3200 MHz mais une fois que j' ai redémarré mon pc le cpu est a 0,8ghz au lieu...
  3. CPU bloqué a 0,8ghz au lieu de 4,00ghz,Bd prochot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU bloqué a 0,8ghz au lieu de 4,00ghz,Bd prochot?: Bonjour à tousA l achat de mon nouveau pc gamertours tous fonctionner correctement a part la ram qui était en 2133 MHz donc je suis partie dans le bios MSI pour activer le Profil xmp pour passer en 3200 MHz mais une fois que j' ai redémarré mon pc le cpu est a 0,8ghz au lieu...
  4. CPU bloqué a 0,8ghz au lieu de 4,00ghz,Bd prochot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disabling BD Prochot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling BD Prochot: Hello everyone My laptop old battery died and I've changed it recently. The new battery works fine but the thing is that when the laptop on battery mode, it's extremely slow, and when it's plugged in, it returns to normal.I didn't know what's wrong I kept restarting the...
  6. Disabling BD Prochot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling BD Prochot: Hello everyone My laptop old battery died and I've changed it recently. The new battery works fine but the thing is that when the laptop on battery mode, it's extremely slow, and when it's plugged in, it returns to normal.I didn't know what's wrong I kept restarting the...
  7. Disabling BD Prochot

8. CPU speed stuck to .79 GHZ

CPU speed stuck to .79 GHZ: So far I have tried everything possible to make the CPU go over .79 GHZ. The CPU that I have is an i5-9300H and has been working we for the past few months until today. Please help, I cannot get anything done....
  9. How to disable BD PROCHOT on w10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable BD PROCHOT on w10?: [ATTACH] Okay, so long story short, my PC has been running slow recently. At first I thought it was a W10 issue, but after days of troubleshooting I found out why. My MB has a "slow mode" switch which activated itself for no reason, despite my PC being perfectly cold. And...
  10. Laptop CPU stuck at 0.40 GHz

Laptop CPU stuck at 0.40 GHz: Hi! I have a truly frustrating issue with my laptop - HP Envy x360 13”. No matter whether the laptop is plugged in or not, set to performance or battery saver mode, the CPU sticks to 0.40GHz. If I wake it up from sleeping, it’ll perform normally with a high CPU speed for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro cpu at 0.39