Windows 10: Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter

Discus and support Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does the Surface Pro 7 and 2 Wireless Display Adapters support two external monitors with the Wireless/HDMI/USB adapters sold as an accessory with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dennis A. Peters, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter

Does the Surface Pro 7 and 2 Wireless Display Adapters support two external monitors with the Wireless/HDMI/USB adapters sold as an accessory with the Surface Pro 7?

My displays have HDMI and USB. y question is about the Surface Pro 7 Windows 10?

:)

Dennis A. Peters, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Project Surface Pro screen to PC using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to project the Surface Pro screen to the PC and use it as a second monitor. Since you are using a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

Using the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter with Surface
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the article
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters
    to troubleshoot the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.

Let us know how it goes. We will be glad to help you further, if the issue persists.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 29, 2019
  3. aheskia Win User
    Cannot connect to Microsoft wireless display adapter

Hi,

I bought a brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 4 together with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.

I plugged it in my TV set (HDMI and USB), and it displays the Microsoft logo and the message "MicrosoftDisplayAapter_A9 Ready to connect"

Then on the Surface Pro 4, I go to "connect" (in the notification center) and I can see the display adapter listed in the available devices. I select it and click on connect, the TV blicked several time with the Microsoft logo and after a while it goes back
    to the message "MicrosoftDisplayAapter_A9 Ready to connect". In the meantime, my Surface Pro 4 indicates "connecting ..." and after I have the messsage "try to reconnect"...

I tried all the solution suggested in https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...eshoot-wireless-display-adapter?os=windows-10

but that did not help.... And as it cannot get connected, I cannot perform any firmware uprade as the Wireless display program does not work until the device is connected...

Any idea ?

Thanks for your support,

Antoine.

aheskia, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connection issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo + X.

• Go to Device Manager on your Surface Pro 3.

• Go to Display Adapters.

• Search for Intel (HD) graphics driver.

• Uninstall this graphics driver and reboot your Surface Pro 3.
    After reboot, an updated Intel (HD) graphics driver should be installed. And this driver might be capable to connect to Microsoft’s Wireless Display Adapter.

You can follow the group discussion by clicking on the link.

Microsoft wireless display adapter not connecting to Surface Pro 3

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter

1. Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Dual

2. display problem on microsoft surface 7 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display problem on microsoft surface 7 pro: every time i switch on the laptop it has a few pixels from the previous time i used the laptop still stuck on itlater it goes back to being normal but it is still dimmer than the rest of the screenpls helpits also sometimes discoloured...
  3. display problem on microsoft surface 7 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display problem on microsoft surface 7 pro: every time i switch on the laptop it has a few pixels from the previous time i used the laptop still stuck on itlater it goes back to being normal but it is still dimmer than the rest of the screenpls helpits also sometimes discoloured...
  4. Does Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter 4K support monitor with 5120x1440 resolution like...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter 4K support monitor with 5120x1440 resolution like...: Does Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter 4K support monitor with 5120x1440 resolution like the Samsung odyssey neo g9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-wireless-display-adapter-4k-support/98585b56-07a8-4966-a373-9e94d909f551
  5. Display Colors on Microsoft Surface Pro 7

Display Colors on Microsoft Surface Pro 7: Hi, I've been using my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 for digital art for the past year or so. I love it, I primarily draw using Clip Studio Paint and they work great together. My issue has been that from the beginning I've noted that the colors on the screen will often shift...
  6. Surface Pro 7 - MS Display Adapter

Surface Pro 7 - MS Display Adapter: Dear Community! TL;DR: Does the Surface Pro 7 support the MS Display Adapter? If so, anything specific I've got to take care of? On all the MS Display support pages I've found thus far, it does not mention the SP7, but I assume it to just be due to a lack of updating old...
  7. Surface Pro dual monitor issue

Surface Pro dual monitor issue: I have a surface pro with windows 10. i wanted to extend my surface display to a second monitor (HP2311x) and i seem to be detecting the monitor in Device Manager. However, when i go to the Display panel to extend the display, it does not detect the second monitor. i have...
  8. Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter

Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter: Adapter installed in my Windows 10 Pro laptop. TV screen display "Ready for Connection". Both Adapter and TV listed in My Devices ("Unconnected") Action Center does not list either device to allow Connection. (Firewall allows both Private and Public use) ***Modify...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor: Is there any body, who can properly project from a PC/ laptop to an 3440x1440 external Ultra-wide monitor using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter? PS: "properly" means the Ultra-wide monitor runs on 3440x1440 resolution mode....
  10. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 + Surface Pro 4 (Wifi Concerns)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 + Surface Pro 4 (Wifi Concerns): Hi, I'm thinking about trying the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 (Miracast) (for TV projection in the office) with my Surface Pro 4 within my business/office environment. Which means, there are wifi Access Points all over for our business wireless network. One of our...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 7 wireless display

2. surface pro 7 dual monitor setup

3. surface pro 7 display adapter

4. surface por 7 dual monitor adapter