Windows 10: Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly

Discus and support Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Surface Pro 7 is a refinement over previous models but, even the new avatar of the touchscreen laptop continues to suffer from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 8, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly

WinClub, Apr 8, 2020

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Randomly Hibernating

Windows 7 keeps randomly hibernating. Though it does mostly hibernate when I start playing Minecraft Java (Mostly Hibernates when loading a world on 1.13 (Aka Update Aquatic)) or when my computer is connected to the Internet and I'm NOT using the Internet.
    Please help!

S K Croushore, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly

Andre for Directly, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly

1. Surface Pro 7 hibernates or keeps turning off randomly - Similar Threads - Surface Pro hibernates

2. Surface Pro 7 randomly shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 7 randomly shutting down: So, i was watching youtube then my laptop just randomly shut down it said something lock, i didn't see it very clearly it was very fast, and after a few second it was completely shut. Then i click the power button nothing worked, then i holed the power button then it turned...
  3. Surface Pro 7 randomly shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 7 randomly shutting down: So, i was watching youtube then my laptop just randomly shut down it said something lock, i didn't see it very clearly it was very fast, and after a few second it was completely shut. Then i click the power button nothing worked, then i holed the power button then it turned...
  4. Surface Pro 7 randomly shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface pro 7 randomly shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 7 randomly shutting down: Hi - surface pro 7 has suddenly started shutting down randomly - whether plugged in or battery it stays on for 1-4 minutes then shuts down requiring me to restart. It isn’t sleeping and I’ve changed all the sleep settings but it doesn’t make any difference. Tried to run...
  6. Surface Pro 3 Will not turn off--keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 Will not turn off--keeps rebooting: I have a Surface 3 Pro. Bought it on Ebay, so I really don't know any background history with it. But it has a problem of restarting about 75 percent of the time. I noticed the problem when the battery kept running down. Come to find out when I thought I was turning it off,...
  7. Computer keeps turning off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps turning off randomly: About 3 times a day at random intervals, my computer will automatically go to a blue screen and restart itself. this last time it did the "kmode_exception_not_handled" at the blue screen. ive tried to narrow down issue but am having no luck. Im going to try and upload the dmp...
  8. Surface Pro 4 keyboard turning on and off

Surface Pro 4 keyboard turning on and off: I have a surface pro four, and the keyboard it came with that I've been using since I got it suddenly started acting up, about an hour ago. It's been turning on and off, at seemingly random intervals, even though I've done what others have suggested for simmilar problems...
  9. Turning off Hibernation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Hibernation: What's the difference between disabling hibernation through the power settings by selecting "never" in the hibernation section or using the command "powercfg.exe /h off" in the command line? submitted by /u/JoaoVieira16 [link] [comments]...
  10. Surface Pro 7 bluetooth off

Surface Pro 7 bluetooth off: Bluetooth on my new Surface Pro 7 stopped working for some reason. Says bluetooth is off. How do I turn it back on as I need a mouse for a project this morning and the mouse is not the problem...it is the SP7 bluetooth. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 7 keeps turning off