Windows 10: Surface pro 7 S pen shortcuts

Discus and support Surface pro 7 S pen shortcuts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, So, I am having trouble customizing my s pen shortcuts. It started when I set either one or double click to sticky notes, from then on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blackhole4, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Surface pro 7 S pen shortcuts

Hi everyone,

So, I am having trouble customizing my s pen shortcuts. It started when I set either one or double click to sticky notes, from then on sticky notes seems to be the default for all clicks even the press and hold. I have tried turning off the shortcuts and sticky notes still pops up when I click the pen. I was finally able to get the one click to do screen snipping, but the double click and hold still open sticky notes. No other function works for the one click. I am also confused about how the press and hold doesn't work with all s pens as it states above the option. How do I know if my s pen works with the press and hold? Best Buy employees were not able to solve my problem. Not to mention my device lags more than my 2011 MacBook pro.

Also, my device was just purchased almost two weeks ago brand new.

Thanks in advance,

blackhole

:)

blackhole4, Mar 7, 2020

2. Surface Pro 4 Pen will not write on screen

My Surface Pro 4 Pen which I got with Surface Pro 4 has stopped writing. I can connect pen with Surface Pro 4 and and all works except I cannot write on screen.
    I suspect it is the tip of pen that does not work but cannot verify this.
    Please note tip is not broken.
    Before I purchase a tip kit can someone suggest what I can try to see if it is the tip or something else that is faulty.
    My surface Pro 4 is up to date with all updates including BIOS updates. I use a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    Thank you.

jaburmester, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Creslix Win User
    how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7

I just bought a new surface pro 7 and the new pen model that's supposed to be an improvement over the old model. I've looked over the pen settings in Devices, but there's nothing for adjusting pen pressure sensitivity. I tried calibrating as other forums
    have suggested but that did nothing. What's more, the pen seems to lack pressure sensitivity altogether with certain art programs like GIMP. I only bought a surface pro for the pen to skip the Wacom middleman, so I really hope I can make the pen and tablet
    work how I want to use the pro 7 as a proper art tablet.

any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Creslix, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Surface pro 7 S pen shortcuts

Surface Pen

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Surface pro 7 S pen shortcuts

1. Surface pro 7 S pen shortcuts - Similar Threads - Surface pro pen

2. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  3. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  4. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  6. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  7. Surface Pen Intermittently Disconnecting Surface Pro 7+

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pen Intermittently Disconnecting Surface Pro 7+: I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7+. It came with the Gen 3 Surface Pen. Since day 1, the surface pen has been glitching out; becoming non responsive at random intervals, but frequently glitching out. I've noticed that even when in device manager window, it refreshes every...
  8. Surface Pro 7

Surface Pro 7: I have a problem with my surface it connot connect to the speaker and Mikrofon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/7a504d5c-8dfb-4cae-8b0a-987e5dabb8fc
  9. Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom2x2/surface_pro_x_surface_pro_7_surface_laptop_3_pen/
  10. how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7

how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7: I just bought a new surface pro 7 and the new pen model that's supposed to be an improvement over the old model. I've looked over the pen settings in Devices, but there's nothing for adjusting pen pressure sensitivity. I tried calibrating as other forums have suggested but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pen shortcuts not working on surface pro 7