Windows 10: Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound

Discus and support Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lately in my new Surface Pro 9 I realized that in any video in browsers all browsers sound and video are out of sync. In speakers works perfect I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George Visvikis1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound

Lately in my new Surface Pro 9 I realized that in any video in browsers all browsers sound and video are out of sync. In speakers works perfect I tried many different blue tooth headphones of different manufacturers and the problem is the sameI checked for updates everything is in the last version.I deleted and reinstall bluetooth drivers and sound drivers but still the problem remainsAlso runned all diagnostics from surface appPlease any assist is usefulGeorge Visvikis

:)

George Visvikis1, Dec 6, 2023
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Dec 6, 2023
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound

Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book. I have seen multiple discussion threads on this same topic but none of those suggestions solved this
    problem. After trying numerous different recommendations I found the solution! Simply delete the paired B&O H8 headphones from the Bluetooth devices list, connect the headphones with the USB charging cable to the Surface Book and then add the headphones as
    a new Bluetooth device and the Surface Book will recognize the headphones as an audio device.

cbsimpson_dc, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound

1. Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound - Similar Threads - Surface pro Problem

2. Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9: Hi,So I've been using a wired headphone on my Microsoft Surface Pro 9 to listen, the device doesn't support a 3.5mm audio jack Port but it does have a type-c port which I use an adapter to plug in my headphone, everything was find, no problem at all, I plug out the headphone...
  3. Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9: Hi,So I've been using a wired headphone on my Microsoft Surface Pro 9 to listen, the device doesn't support a 3.5mm audio jack Port but it does have a type-c port which I use an adapter to plug in my headphone, everything was find, no problem at all, I plug out the headphone...
  4. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  5. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  6. Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 9 Problem out of sync in bluetooth headphones in video and sound: Lately in my new Surface Pro 9 I realized that in any video in browsers all browsers sound and video are out of sync. In speakers works perfect I tried many different blue tooth headphones of different manufacturers and the problem is the sameI checked for updates everything...
  7. Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones: I have a PC running windows 10. Earlier everything was working fine but recently I discovered an issue with the sound using while Bluetooth headphones. When I have sound playing, and I click on the Wi-Fi icon on taskbar, the sound stops coming. It does not come until and...
  8. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  9. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  10. Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos: I just bought the Audioengine 5+ and Audioengine S8 speaker system about a month ago. The sound was awesome until after the Windows 10 ver. 2004 Update. I started experiencing sound going out of sync with video after the update. I updated the Realtek driver, but the sound...