Windows 10: surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

Discus and support surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble with both of my keyboards the tablet cover and the wireless. I bought a new tablet cover thinking it was the old one and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VLbah, Jan 7, 2020.

1. VLbah Win User

surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

I am having trouble with both of my keyboards the tablet cover and the wireless. I bought a new tablet cover thinking it was the old one and that did not work either. Then I connected it to the docking station where I use the Microsoft wireless keyboard and that is not working either.z

I checked and all of the updates are current. Need help please.

:)

VLbah, Jan 7, 2020

2. Ergonomic Surface Keyboard & Surface Pro 4 & Surface Dock

When I unplug my Surface Pro 4 from the dock my Bluetooth Surface ergonomic keyboard no longer responds even though it is shown as paired in the settings when I plug the Pro 4 back into the dock. I am using Window 10 Creator's 15063.332 build

TimothyRoberts, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Roger Win User
    MS Surface Keyboard Cover not recognized by MS Surface Pro 3

My Surface Pro 3 cover mysteriously stopped working (other USB keyboards work).

I’ve exhausted all of the steps from the Internet and am hoping for some advice here on what to try next.

A breakdown of the steps I've done to sometimes get it working

• Leave Surface Pro 3 on about 2 hours on battery only.
    • Power on Surface Pro 3.
    • Working Keyboard.
    • Turn off Surface Pro 3 (or reboot)
    • Keyboard not working anymore
    • Another similar user here - Surface 3 type cover issue

Can anyone recommend any other troubleshooting steps? One of these steps seemed to work ok for others having this same problem.

Roger, Jan 7, 2020
  4. surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

Surface Pro 4 Docking issues

I have a Surface Pro 3 and a Surface Pro 4, two docking stations, two external monitors, keyboards and bluetooth mice.

Up until two weeks ago, everything worked great. (since December)

Then, (after an update) the Surface Pro 4 monitor does not go full screen. There is a wide black border and it has to be extended each time.

I put the Surface Pro 4 on the Pro 3 dock and same thing. (Yes, they are the identical dock, monitor and keyboard)

Surface Pro 3 works great on both docks so it is not the docks, monitors or cables.

This is getting frustrating.

JackRodenburg, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

1. surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4 - Similar Threads - surface pro keyboard

2. Surface Pro 4 keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 keyboard and mouse: Because my keyboard touch pad was not responding I purchased a bluetooth mouse. When the mouse is connected my sound quits working. When I turn off the bluetooth to unpair the mouse the sound comes back. I made sure there were no updates that I needed to install. Can anyone...
  3. Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working

Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working: I have a surface pro four, and the keyboard it came with that I've been using since I got it suddenly started acting up, about an hour ago. It just turned off and won't turn back on, even though I've done what others have suggested for similar problems force restarts,...
  4. Surface Pro 4 keyboard turning on and off

Surface Pro 4 keyboard turning on and off: I have a surface pro four, and the keyboard it came with that I've been using since I got it suddenly started acting up, about an hour ago. It's been turning on and off, at seemingly random intervals, even though I've done what others have suggested for simmilar problems...
  5. Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse

Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse: Here's another example of a Bluetooth issue with the Surface Pro 4. So frustrating. I treated myself to a £99 Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse terrific devices btw BUT the Bluetooth simply doesn't play nice with them. Basically it fails to connect on startup and drops...
  6. Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro

Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro: I cannot get my keyboard to connect anymore to my surface pro 4. I re-set to default but this didn't help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-keyboard-to-surface-4-pro/b51b8035-a4b2-4f33-9640-17bf07822dc9
  7. Surface Pro Bluetooth Keyboard PIN

Surface Pro Bluetooth Keyboard PIN: I am attempting to connect my new Surface Pro to a bluetooth keyboard (internal bluetooth, no USB dongle). Due to interruptions in the office, my passcode timed out on me before I could enter it. Now, I am trying to connect, the bluetooth dialog asks for a passcode, but I...
  8. Bluetooth on Surface Pro 4

Bluetooth on Surface Pro 4: I am having difficulty lately, if I turn off my Bluetooth when I turn it back on it can no longer find my Bluetooth mouse. I need to reboot in order for it to connect. I have made sure all the updates are present for software and firmware. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter...
  9. Surface Pro 4 keyboard KEYS NOT WORKING

Surface Pro 4 keyboard KEYS NOT WORKING: Hallo Certain KEYS on My Surface Pro4 keyboard are not working. have a look at the Surface Pro4 Keyboard against what i have typed below and it will give you a clear indication of which keys are not working. KEYBOARD KEYS THAT ARE WORKING : THE MISSING GAPS SHOWS THE...
  10. Surface Pro 4 Keyboard malfunction

Surface Pro 4 Keyboard malfunction: My Surface Pro Keyboard Cover is behaving badly. When I boot the computer, it randomly sends strings of characters to the computer. Usually it does this at the login screen, producing an incorrect password before I can even input the correct one. I have been able to log in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb wireless keyboard surface pro not wowrking

2. surface pro 5 lte bluetooth not working