Windows 10: Surface pro microphone suddenly not working for zoom.

Discus and support Surface pro microphone suddenly not working for zoom. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My surface pro microphone has suddenly stopped working when I am using zoom. The troubleshooter is not resolving the issue. What can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MargaretMasterson, May 25, 2020.

1. Surface pro microphone suddenly not working for zoom.

My surface pro microphone has suddenly stopped working when I am using zoom. The troubleshooter is not resolving the issue. What can i do?

:)

MargaretMasterson, May 25, 2020
  2. Julie Ram Win User

surface 4 pro microphone

Hi William,

To help you with turning on your microphone on your Surface Pro 4, you may follow the steps below:

• Go to Desktop App.
    • Touch and hold on the volume icon until the box appears (or just right-click)
    • Touch Sounds.
    • Touch the Recording tab.
    • Touch the microphone that is disabled to select it.
    • Touch Properties.
    • Select Use this device (enabled).

Let us know if it answered your query.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, May 25, 2020
  3. stevenriz Win User
    Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working

Hi our boss here has a Surface Pro 4 and mentioned his Pinch and Zoom on the touch screen isn't working any longer. He used to be able to open an Outlook message and he could pinch and zoom successfully using the touch screen. I know sometimes you actually do pinch and zoom on the touch pad. Is this even possible? The setting on the touch pad control panel is enabled and we are able to pinch and zoom on the pad but only in a browser, not within Outlook.

Does anyone know what to look at or check? thank you!

stevenriz, May 25, 2020
  4. Surface pro microphone suddenly not working for zoom.

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Surface pro microphone suddenly not working for zoom.

1. Surface pro microphone suddenly not working for zoom. - Similar Threads - Surface pro microphone

2. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  3. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  4. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  5. Microphone not working in zoom

Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  6. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  7. Microphone not working for zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working for zoom: I have already checked all the normal settings, etc!! 1. A couple days ago, I tried to connect my iphone to the bluetooth on my laptop. I wanted to be able to share audio from an app in my phone during a zoom meeting. Windows 10 told me that my phone was paired. But no...
  8. Zoom microphone stopped working

Zoom microphone stopped working: Hi I am having a problem with my Zoom mic. It stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I could find online with no success: - Zoom mic settings - Windows microphone privacy settings... including advanced - Restarting computer - Uninstalling/Installing...
  9. Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! * Original title: oNE DRIVE...
  10. Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working

Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working: Hi our boss here has a Surface Pro 4 and mentioned his Pinch and Zoom on the touch screen isn't working any longer. He used to be able to open an Outlook message and he could pinch and zoom successfully using the touch screen. I know sometimes you actually do pinch and zoom...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my microsoft surface microphone wont work with zoom

2. why is mic not working on zoom

3. microphone suddenly not working on surface pro

4. surface pro 4 microphone not working,
  5. cannot detect microphone on zoom surface