Windows 10: Surface Pro Mouse

Discus and support Surface Pro Mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't have a mouse for my Surface Pro, so I use the mousepad. Today, when I opened it to use it, I had an issue with the mouse disappearing. It won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SiwarCat, Oct 3, 2020.

1. SiwarCat Win User

Surface Pro Mouse

I don't have a mouse for my Surface Pro, so I use the mousepad. Today, when I opened it to use it, I had an issue with the mouse disappearing. It won't show up on the screen, and sometimes it does for a few seconds, before disappearing again. I restarted my computer twice, and it wouldn't work. How do I fix it?

:)

SiwarCat, Oct 3, 2020

2. Surface Pro 3 Docked Mouse Issue

Problem - Mouse Keep Going to the Top Right Corner

Specs:

• Surface Pro 3 i7 8GB RAM 256 Storage
    • Surface Pro 3 Dock
    • External Keyboard
    • External Mouse (Logitech G502 Wired Mouse)

What I have tried still no fix -

• Reboot
    • Shut Down Power On
    • Disconnect Mouse and Reconnect
    • Remove Mouse and Re-Add it
    • Tried a Different Wired Mouse (Have not tried with a Bluetooth mouse)
    • Plugged the Mouse into various USB ports in dock
    Anyways I was wondering if anyone had this issue and if they were able to fix it?

Thanks!

KevinFujikawa, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Surface Pro Mouse

new arc mouse not working with surface pro 2017

Hi Clyde,

Normally, this issue may occur due to the incompatibility of the driver or if there were settings that were not configured properly. We'd like to know if you're getting any error messages when trying to pair your mouse with your PC. Also, have you tried using
    a different mouse on your Surface Pro 2017?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link and check
    if it helps to resolve the issue.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Surface Pro Mouse

1. Surface Pro Mouse - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Mouse

2. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. Mouse for Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse for Surface Pro: My mouse that goes with my Surface Pro is broken. The axle connection of the wheel to the internal mechanism spins without connecting to the electronics part. Considering how long my other mice from other computers last, this is the worst quality mouse I have ever seen. Are...
  5. Surface Pro 4 keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 keyboard and mouse: Because my keyboard touch pad was not responding I purchased a bluetooth mouse. When the mouse is connected my sound quits working. When I turn off the bluetooth to unpair the mouse the sound comes back. I made sure there were no updates that I needed to install. Can anyone...
  6. Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse

Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse: Here's another example of a Bluetooth issue with the Surface Pro 4. So frustrating. I treated myself to a £99 Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse terrific devices btw BUT the Bluetooth simply doesn't play nice with them. Basically it fails to connect on startup and drops...
  7. Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin

Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin: I have purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro 6 but working of mouse and keyboard is intermittent. Have updated latest release for Windows 10. Do I need to send the machine back to Amazon?...
  8. Surface Pro 4 mouse issues

Surface Pro 4 mouse issues: Recently my mouse stops working if I touch my Surface Pro 4 screen. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? Has only happened since the last couple of updates....
  9. Surface Mouse

Surface Mouse: I am using the Microsoft Mouse with a Microsoft Surface GO. After using the mouse for awhile the mouse will just stop working. When I go to the Bluetooth settings it says the the mouse and the Surface Pen's bluetooth is turned off. But there is no way to turn it back on. The...
  10. cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot connect mouse to my surface pro: i am unable to connect a logitech mouse to my surfacepro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-mouse-to-my-surface-pro/05a3138e-ee40-4f20-8a4d-201621068c03