Windows 10: Surface Pro onboard camera

Discus and support Surface Pro onboard camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to join a Zoom session and my camera was reversed - aimed behind my device instead of at me. The camera works, but it is pointing the wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SJBSSND, Dec 5, 2020.

1. SJBSSND Win User

Surface Pro onboard camera

I tried to join a Zoom session and my camera was reversed - aimed behind my device instead of at me. The camera works, but it is pointing the wrong way! Searches in Settings for "rear view camera" and "reverse camera" were not helpful. Any idea where I can find the settings to fix this?

:)

SJBSSND, Dec 5, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Camera on surface tablet

Hi,

You may flip the camera on your Surface by going in to the camera app settings. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open the Camera App on your Surface.
    • Swipe down from the top of the camera window (this brings up the Camera Options, as seen below.)
    • Tap Change Camera.
    • Take picture as usual.
    • Tap Change Camera again if you would like the camera to facing you.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Updates - Oct. 11th 2017

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023489

See also: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (11 October 2017) Surface

Offline download: Download Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Updates - Oct. 11th 2017

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023489

See also: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (11 October 2017) Surface

Offline download: Download Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface Pro onboard camera - Similar Threads - Surface Pro onboard

2. Surface Pro 9 not recognising camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 9 not recognising camera: The camera on my recently-purchased Surface Pro 9 has suddenly stopped working. It won't connect to sign me into the computer with face recognition and the camera app can't find the camera. I have tried these strategies, all to no avail:updated WindowsCamera access turned to...
  3. Onboard camera no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onboard camera no longer working: camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that you camera drivers are up to date." Error code 0xA00F42440xCooD36D5. Camera...
  4. Onboard camera no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onboard camera no longer working: camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that you camera drivers are up to date." Error code 0xA00F42440xCooD36D5. Camera...
  5. Onboard camera no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working: Hello I have a Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 Enterprise. This thing has always worked great and I love it. I recently wiped the drive clean and did a fresh install and now my front and bac cameras do not work. It keeps saying STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. I tried a recovery...
  7. SURFACE PRO 7 CAMERA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SURFACE PRO 7 CAMERA: How does 1 update surface pro 7 camera and sound drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7-camera/a0e767c0-b3e1-4975-99c7-85b894624bd8
  8. surface pro 3 camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3 camera: During video taking, the screen is black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-camera/d3ecabfe-0c3b-45dc-92b4-d17a0fe55c7f
  9. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: As of 10/29/2018 I received a new SfP-6. Everything is working except the camera, which I would like to use for Windows Hello. I have gone through and: 1. Made sure all the group policies and made sure everything for the camera is enabled 2. Validated within device...
  10. Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working: [ATTACH] There are many who would use their laptop camera for an online meeting or live streaming or maybe just call their loved ones to for celebration, and if that camera stops working, there is much of trouble. If Surface Pro [...] This post Fix Surface Pro or Surface...