Windows 10: Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

Discus and support Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a Surface Pro, which is stuck at the Windows logo and has a spinning white circle. I thought it was doing up-dates, but its been doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BhupenderPatel, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

Hi, I've got a Surface Pro, which is stuck at the Windows logo and has a spinning white circle. I thought it was doing up-dates, but its been doing this for the past 12 hours. Not matter what i do, it just goes back to the same screen. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

BhupenderPatel, Sep 13, 2018
  2. 1947model Win User

My laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background.

Original title: Trying to download Windows 10

It's been 6 hours. All I have on my laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background

how do I get out of this

1947model, Sep 13, 2018
  3. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though.

I didnt install any update for windows before this.

I tried searching for solutions in youtube and many other forums, some said try to restart the laptop few times until "automatic repair" comes up, by holding the power button until it is turned off. I already restarted more than 10 times already and the automatic repair thing doesnt show up. It looks like this:

Sorry for my bad english
    Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle [​IMG]

Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle [​IMG]

Any solutions?

hakushoddd, Sep 13, 2018
  4. xris13 Win User

Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

Windows 10 PC reset stuck with black screen and spinning white circle

My PC was repeatedly freezing at windows start up, always at the part where the blue windows logo appeared with the "loading" spinning white circle. I then (on hindsight rather rashly) decided to reset my PC (delete all apps and reinstall windows) and I
    chose the option of "keeping my files".

Windows went about reinstalling itself and I glanced occasionally to check on the progress. There is a spinning white circle and text showing the % progress. The last time I checked, the progress was at high 40s%. Next thing I know, from my peripheral vision,
    windows rebooted itself.

it went through the usual boot up sequence, showing Asus (my motherboard), some random white cursors etc, and ended up in a black screen with the "loading" spinning circle. No text, just the spinning circle. It's been this way for about 90 minutes.

Is this normal? What should I do? I have 8gb ram if it matters, and my primary storage is 256gb SSD, with a secondary storage of 3tb HDD.

Please help! Many thanks!

xris13, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

1. Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Stuck

2. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  3. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  4. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup: I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ": your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, were just collecting error info, we'll restart for you." then after...
  5. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  6. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning: When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few some minutes , it stalls, like it stops spinning, and freezes the whole thing. I did however managed to boot into Safe mode,...
  7. Windows stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  8. Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen: Recently when I was using my Surface Pro 4, the screen suddenly crashed. I could still move my cursor, but could not access any apps, close apps, etc. This is when I forced shut down my laptop by using the 30 seconds button trick, which usually worked. This time, when I tried...
  9. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro stuck on windows logo

2. surface stuck on windows logo

3. surface pro stuck at windows logo

4. surface pro 3 spinning circle,
  5. surface pro 5 stuck at logo,
  6. windows logo spinning circle windows 10 ,
  7. surface pro 5 stuck on windows logo,
  8. stuck on surface screen,
  9. 2019 Surface Pro windows install stuck wheel of dots spinning for hours,
  10. surface pro 5 bios window symbol stuck on screen,
  11. surface is stuck at surface logo with spinning dots,