Windows 10: Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth?

Discus and support Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Surface Pro's Bluetooth toggle disappeared so I ran the troubleshooter, which said that my device doesn't have Bluetooth... What should I do? It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ilifs, Sep 5, 2018.

1. ilifs Win User

Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth?

My Surface Pro's Bluetooth toggle disappeared so I ran the troubleshooter, which said that my device doesn't have Bluetooth... What should I do? It was working fine yesterday but then just suddenly stopped working, so I don't know what the cause is.

:)

ilifs, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 5, 2018
  4. JimSS_777 Win User

Bluetooth not working on surface pro with windows 10

that seems to confirm that there is a problem with Bluetooth under windows 10 on original surface pro. I hope Microsoft step up and fix this problem in a 100% Microsoft environment.

thanks for your post, and good luck!

JimSS_777, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth? - Similar Threads - Surface Pro suddenly

2. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability: An hour ago, my computer suddenly stopped connecting from my speaker. I checked the Bluetooth connection and found that the button is missing. I did the troubleshoot and it said that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability and that I must have an external adapter. How...
  3. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability: An hour ago, my computer suddenly stopped connecting from my speaker. I checked the Bluetooth connection and found that the button is missing. I did the troubleshoot and it said that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability and that I must have an external adapter. How...
  4. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  6. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  7. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth Capabilities

Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  9. bluetooth capabilities

bluetooth capabilities: i have a hp notebook 2000 pc that does not have bluetooth capabilities,,,nor does it have any bluetooth software,,,windows 10 home is my operating system,,, how can i get bluetooth on my laptop,,, can anyone help me please...
  10. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is surface pro capable of bluetooth