Windows 10: surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery...

Discus and support surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery charges intermittently - the battery sign sometimes shows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shovkatmir, Oct 22, 2018.

1. surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery...

surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery charges intermittently - the battery sign sometimes shows a triangle and often a red cross

:)

shovkatmir, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Tilghman Win User

Start Button Stopped Working

Yesterday the start button stopped responding. Cortana works okay and right clicking the start button opens a long list beginning with Programs and Features through Desktop. I restored from a point yesterday before experiencing the problem. Did not help.
    Any suggestions?

Tilghman, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Valeriant Win User
    Surface Pro 3 to replace working desktop

Hey, guys. I'm going to replace my old working desktop with a Surface Pro 3. I'm getting the i5-256GB-8GB. For work I uses Visual Studio, SQL Server, Photoshop, SketchBook and Edius. I think i5 is enough, the i7 is too pricey for me right now. Anyone here uses Surface Pro 3? What's your thought about it? I hear it's great for students, how about for programmers and artists? Any thoughts at all? TIA.

Valeriant, Oct 22, 2018
  4. surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery...

Start button is not working in Windows 10

Original Title: Win 10 tiles not visible

My Surface Pro 3 has the win 10 upgrade worked with no problem until today. I now only have the background screen for for the desktop.

The start button does not work. Icons are listed along bottom of screen. Have tried to right click the desktop with no avail.

JudyWalters1947, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery...

1. surface pro - the start button doesnt work, the desktop has stopped working and the battery... - Similar Threads - surface pro start

2. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. Backlight stops working on surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Backlight stops working on surface Pro 5: Hello everyone! I recently experienced a weird bug on my surface Pro 5: after exiting sleeping mode, the screen backlight would stop working. At first, I thought that the screen was not turning on. When I hard restart my computer the problem disappears. I have this...
  5. windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work: my windows button doesnt work when i left click. right click works. search icon, battery icon, wireless icon, volume, date and time, and notifications icons doesn't work aswell. the program icons that i attached on task bar works but i cant remove any of them aswell. i have...
  6. Surface Pro - windows face recognition doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro - windows face recognition doesnt work: In my previous Surface Pros the windows face recognition has worked but for some reason it is not working on this one. I have tried retaking photos but has never worked. Any thoughts?...
  7. Start button stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button stopped working: I made some changes to my network settings in an attempt to determine what was preventing my desktop system from sleeping. I was restarting my system after each change, and now my Start button has stopped working. Microsoft Edge crashed immediately when opened one time prior...
  8. "Start" virtual button & keyboard button stop working

in Windows 10 Support
    "Start" virtual button & keyboard button stop working: I just did a clean install on W10 and change my bios to UEFI (which it supports.) I'm having this intermittent problem with the Windows "Start" Button in the lower left. It just stops working - left clicking doesn't do anything, although right-clicking does. I just have the...
  9. Windows Button stops working (Surface Book)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Button stops working (Surface Book): Hi, I have a Surface Book (8 GB RAM, 256 GB HD, Dedicated Graphics) with a random, re-occurring issue with my Windows (10) Start Button. It will just randomly stop working. By that I mean when I click it nothing happens... no Start Screen. If I right-click it, sometimes I'll...
  10. Start button has stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button has stopped working: Hey guys wondering if some of you can help me out. The start button on windows 10 has stopped working for me. It came right after I installed a new graphics card though in the days before I had noticed strange stuff like when I searched for an app and clicked on its icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start button doesnt work on surface pro

2. surface pro 4 start button doesnt work