Windows 10: Surface Pro won’t keep charging

Discus and support Surface Pro won’t keep charging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Already checked the cable and it’s light is on with no interruption. When I plug it in, it sometimes charges like 2 seconds or so and then it stops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArturoWong, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Surface Pro won’t keep charging

Already checked the cable and it’s light is on with no interruption. When I plug it in, it sometimes charges like 2 seconds or so and then it stops. Other times I plug it it just won’t charge at all. I already tried uninstalling the drive and turning it off and on. My battery has dropped to 5%. I haven’t updated to Windows 1903. I’m currently downloading it but its very difficult because I need to be there plugging in and out the charger to charge the laptop little by little. I had never had this problem before and I’ve had this computer for tops 8 months. The charger cable is rarely moved from its place and its in perfect condition.Surface Pro won’t keep charging [​IMG]

:)

ArturoWong, Jul 22, 2019

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 22, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

Surface Pro won’t keep charging

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Surface Pro won’t keep charging [​IMG]

Thema:

Surface Pro won’t keep charging

1. Surface Pro won’t keep charging - Similar Threads - Surface Pro won’t

2. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on: For the past few days, my surface wouldn’t charge for more than 64%. Yesterday, it didn’t charge at all inspite of the cord being plugged in. I saw the battery go from 3% to 2% and finally shut down even if I was charging this entire time. Now it won’t turn back on and won’t...
  3. Surface pro won’t print in colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro won’t print in colour: My surface pro has stopped printing in colour. The printer is an HP envy and it is not a problem with the printer - if i e-mail a document to my son’s laptop he can print it in colour. I have checked what the ‘print’ page should look like on another laptop. There is no...
  4. Surface pro 4 won’t reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 4 won’t reset: Hi, I have problems getting my surface to work. I have reported this in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/windows-explorer-keeps-resetting/7e71b114-5f14-4025-8913-e70db50d8fea?messageId=27c843b2-de86-49a8-bf1d-5ff5bf5be683 In...
  5. Battery not charging Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery not charging Surface Pro 4: Hi Ive done all the usial ACPi uninstall reset options It seems that i have to take the charger off and on again 3 times, the pc starts charging Then after 20 secs it stops Have to repeat the 3 times thing After 20 secs it stops Really odd...
  6. Surface pro 2017 charging issue

Surface pro 2017 charging issue: My surface 2017 has an issue were it will not recognize the charging cable. I can eventually get it to recognize the connection by changing the direction of the end of the cable plugged into the surface or unplugging the cable from the outlet and plugging it back in. Is this...
  7. Surface pro charging

Surface pro charging: I have a surface pro and after a period the connection between che charger and the device got worse and now it doesn’t work anymore. This happened also last year and then sunstituded my device, and now same problem with the new one. I changed charger many times. Did this ever...
  8. Surface Pro Discharging instead of Charging

Surface Pro Discharging instead of Charging: My surface pro is discharging instead of charging when I use it. It is usually fixed when unplug and plug it in. I have tried different chargers (Same kind of charger, pro windows which came with the device) and different outlets, getting the same reaction. It is very...
  9. Surface Pro 3 - Plugged in but not charging

Surface Pro 3 - Plugged in but not charging: Hello, I am having an issues that it seems MANY people have also had. My Surface Pro 3 only works when plugged in and when I remove AC power, it shuts off immediately. It reads "0% available (plugged in, not charging)." I have read countless threads on with this issues and I...
  10. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...