Windows 10: Surface Pro X ARM

Discus and support Surface Pro X ARM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just purchased a new Surface Pro X. G-Suite for Outlook does not work (if you can get it to install it does not synch). Also, Google Drive File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeVaughan007, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Surface Pro X ARM

I just purchased a new Surface Pro X. G-Suite for Outlook does not work (if you can get it to install it does not synch). Also, Google Drive File Stream will not install. During the installation process it stops and says 'Installation Failed' and that's it. Any idea on how to fix this?

:)

MikeVaughan007, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5 Surface

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Surface Pro X - Windows Enterprise

This is an interesting question about the newly announced Windows 10 on ARM Surface Pro X, and I don't think it's as simple as Sumit has suggested here.

If you're looking to run Windows 10 Enterprise, can I assume that you're thinking about deploying the Pro X as a corporate device?

A Windows 10 on ARM device raises a number of questions for me in the Enterprise. Are you thinking about how you could deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to this device using SCCM and traditional device management tools? I suspect that this device would not have
    PXE boot capabilities and would need to be deployed and managed with tools like Autopilot and Intune.

If this is the track you're looking down, let me know and I'll find out what I can as the devices become generally available.

brettg-mvp, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro X ARM

Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...nd/ba-p/888062

Brink, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Surface Pro X ARM

1. Surface Pro X ARM - Similar Threads - Surface Pro ARM

2. Windows Surface Pro X ARM - Windows 11 Pro - Installing VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Surface Pro X ARM - Windows 11 Pro - Installing VirtualBox: VirtualBox www.virtualbox.org will not install on the ARM based Surface Pro X running Windows 11 Pro. Why is this? Windows 11 ARM supports 64bit applications so VirtualBox should run ok. Please advise....
  3. Windows Surface Pro X ARM - Windows 11 Pro - Installing VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Surface Pro X ARM - Windows 11 Pro - Installing VirtualBox: VirtualBox www.virtualbox.org will not install on the ARM based Surface Pro X running Windows 11 Pro. Why is this? Windows 11 ARM supports 64bit applications so VirtualBox should run ok. Please advise....
  4. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  5. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  6. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Pearson Onvue cant be launched on my Surface Pro X with ARM processor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pearson Onvue cant be launched on my Surface Pro X with ARM processor: Just registered and paid for exam but OnVue.exe doesn't open on my Microsoft Surface Pro X ARM processor / CPU with Window 10 pro, Is there any solution?...
  8. Apple M1 runs Windows on ARM faster than the Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 News
    Apple M1 runs Windows on ARM faster than the Surface Pro X: Based on the new benchmarks, we can confidently say that Apple M1 processor is impressive and it currently runs Windows 10 faster than the processor that ships with Microsoft’s Surface Pro X lineup. Apple’s ARM-based M1 processor is currently available in the MacBook and Mac...
  9. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  10. surface pro x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro x: Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want...