Windows 10: Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue

Discus and support Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiveaGeForce, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue

/u/NiveaGeForce, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...nd/ba-p/888062

Brink, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Surface Pro 3, Pen Pressure WINTAB

Hello.

I have downloaded and upgraded to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 3. In which , I downloaded the N-Trig Wintab driver from Microsoft, Revision 18. But when using Paint Tool SAI, there is no Pen Pressure at all, as well as checking it, I looked to see if the Pen
    Pressure was working in OneNote, Manga Studio 5, Clip Studio Paint, Photoshop, Sketch Book Pro and it was working perfectly in these.

But with SAI, it wasnt working at all. I went into the Misc.ini settings for SAI and changed it to read from the Wintab Driver, but this didnt work. I followed other steps noted by other Artists on Deviant Art, and had no prevail.

I had pen pressure in SAI on Windows 8.1, which was working a treat. I changed the battery to my Surface 3 Pen,Refreshed, then I tried to reset the Surface Pro 3 using Windows Troubleshoot.

It seems to only be an issue with Windows 10, as it works perfectly on Windows 8.1, and I feel like Windows 10 just doesnt know how to run Wintab. I even tried adding "Wintab32.dll" to the regsvr32 list, and it came up saying there was a Binary Error with
    the DLL. Which was downloaded from Microsoft's website about 20 different times.

Please help, I want to stay with Windows 10 (Was part of the Insider Program), and I know it worked perfectly during the Tech Preview. But I need to be able to use my Pen Pressure.

Thanks.

Gryphusウィルソン, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue

1. Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Surface

2. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  3. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  4. Surface Pen Intermittently Disconnecting Surface Pro 7+

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pen Intermittently Disconnecting Surface Pro 7+: I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7+. It came with the Gen 3 Surface Pen. Since day 1, the surface pen has been glitching out; becoming non responsive at random intervals, but frequently glitching out. I've noticed that even when in device manager window, it refreshes every...
  5. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  6. surface pro x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro x: Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want...
  7. Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7: So I am looking to upgrade my Surface pro 4 to either the Surface pro 7 or the Surface 3 laptop. Now I play Sims 4 on my pro 4 and was just wondering between the 3 laptop and pro 7 which would be better to play sims 4 on? I will also be using it for school work mostly but I...
  8. Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface: [ATTACH] Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 in both 13.5” and 15” sizes are available starting today in Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, the United States and 17 European markets. Surface products have always delivered a balance of performance, quality and...
  9. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  10. Surface pro 3 issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface pro 3 issue: Hello guys, I am runing windows 10 build 9926 on SP3 with all the updates. Beside the fact that the on screen keyboard is kinda buggy, i've noticed a big bug where you sometimes put the tablet to sleep [power button] and it wont come back up but is still runing. It...