Windows 10: Surface Pro X, Windows 11

Discus and support Surface Pro X, Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey so Microsoft when is the update to Windows 11 gonna happen for my surface pro x :l I keep seeing people talking on Reddit about how good windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OwenArmsden, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Surface Pro X, Windows 11

Hey so Microsoft when is the update to Windows 11 gonna happen for my surface pro x :l I keep seeing people talking on Reddit about how good windows 11 is on the pro x like please just release it .;

:)

OwenArmsden, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Pro X SQ1 SQ2 drivers and firmware for Windows 10 - April 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-aaaa777a6d2d

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro X, Windows 11

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Surface Pro X, Windows 11

1. Surface Pro X, Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. Night light/brightness control not working on external display Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light/brightness control not working on external display Surface Pro X: Hi!My external display is connected to a Surface Pro X via USB-C/DisplayPort cable.I can set the brightness level and Night light on the Surface main display but nothing changes on the external display.I have already seen posts about this:...
  3. Night light/brightness control not working on external display Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light/brightness control not working on external display Surface Pro X: Hi!My external display is connected to a Surface Pro X via USB-C/DisplayPort cable.I can set the brightness level and Night light on the Surface main display but nothing changes on the external display.I have already seen posts about this:...
  4. How can I transfer my Windows 10 Pro License from my old Surface Pro 5 to my Surface Pro 8...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my Windows 10 Pro License from my old Surface Pro 5 to my Surface Pro 8...: My old Surface Pro 5 has Windows Pro. In fact I recently upgraded it to Windows 11 Pro. My newer Surface Pro 8 has Window 11 but the only home edition. Ideally I would like the Pro edition on my SP8 and the home edition on my SP5. Is there a way of doing this?...
  5. How can I transfer my Windows 10 Pro License from my old Surface Pro 5 to my Surface Pro 8...

How can I transfer my Windows 10 Pro License from my old Surface Pro 5 to my Surface Pro 8...: My old Surface Pro 5 has Windows Pro. In fact I recently upgraded it to Windows 11 Pro. My newer Surface Pro 8 has Window 11 but the only home edition. Ideally I would like the Pro edition on my SP8 and the home edition on my SP5. Is there a way of doing this?...
  6. How to get past the date field in Microsoft surface pro 3 set up for Windows 10

How to get past the date field in Microsoft surface pro 3 set up for Windows 10: Upon setting up Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 tablet for a friend, we paused the set up process at the screen to configure Cortana overnight where the tablet when into hibernations mode. After pressing the power button for 30 seconds to shut down the tablet the next day...
  7. How to get past the date field in Microsoft surface pro 3 set up for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get past the date field in Microsoft surface pro 3 set up for Windows 10: Upon setting up Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 tablet for a friend, we paused the set up process at the screen to configure Cortana overnight where the tablet when into hibernations mode. After pressing the power button for 30 seconds to shut down the tablet the next day...
  8. How to get past the date field in Microsoft surface pro 3 set up for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do I turn off Total AV on my surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Total AV on my surface pro 6: I am cancelling my Total AV after cancelling is it best just to go into apps and uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-total-av-on-my-surface-pro-6/10fc5a43-b7c1-45b8-b752-114252fe0220
  10. How do I turn off Total AV on my surface pro 6

How do I turn off Total AV on my surface pro 6: I am cancelling my Total AV after cancelling is it best just to go into apps and uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-total-av-on-my-surface-pro-6/10fc5a43-b7c1-45b8-b752-114252fe0220