Windows 10: surface pro x

Discus and support surface pro x in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ashleypalmer1, Feb 1, 2020.

1. surface pro x

Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want to do as i like the machine.

hopefully you can help

kind regards

ash

:)

ashleypalmer1, Feb 1, 2020

2. Surface Pro X ARM

Yes, for work needs I suggest going for Surface Laptop 7 or Surface Pro.

However X is going to be a great device in the future when support for ARM64 arrives.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

surface pro x

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

surface pro x

1. surface pro x - Similar Threads - surface pro

2. I've accidentally removed my surface pro from my microsoft account devices. How do I add it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've accidentally removed my surface pro from my microsoft account devices. How do I add it...: Recently, I have accidentally removed one of my devices from the Microsoft account devices section and would like to add my device back on. How do I do that?...
  3. Surface Pro 3 Laptop - blue screen of death errors with second monitor connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3 Laptop - blue screen of death errors with second monitor connected: I cannot disable Setting > Display > Change brightness automatically when lighting changes [ATTACH] I've tried following recommendations: https://appuals.com/fix-windows-10-adaptive-brightness-wont-turn-off/ But under Power Options > Display > I don't have 'Enable...
  4. WD Discovery software - Surface pro X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD Discovery software - Surface pro X: Hi MS, i'm unable to install the WD Discovery software on my Surface PRO X going through the troubleshooting on WD website, they mention an issue with ARM based CPU and directed me to MS support. please advice the steps to install the software thanks...
  5. The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro: My mouse cursor repeatedly disappears from the Edge browser window on my MS Surface Pro 2017 model. While it is not visible, links respond to where it is change colour, or highlight etc.. I have now installed a shortcut in my favourites bar to restart edge edge://restart/ as...
  6. Surface pro 6 touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 6 touch keyboard: Hello, I have an issue where the touch keyboard sound does not work. When I type using the touch keyboard, no sound came out. I have turned on the "Play key sounds as I type" on settings and it did not resolve my problems. I have updated my surface to the latest update...
  7. When I change settings on my Surface Pro tablet, it changes settings on my Windows 10 PC,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I change settings on my Surface Pro tablet, it changes settings on my Windows 10 PC,...: I can't seem to find a way. Help would be appreciated. Specifically trying to enable dark app mode on the tablet (so the on-screen keyboard isn't blindingly bright) without doing the same on the PC. submitted by /u/crawlinginmycrayfish [link] [comments]...
  8. Surface Pro 7 i5 wifi much slower than iPhone 11 Pro?

Surface Pro 7 i5 wifi much slower than iPhone 11 Pro?: Hi there. With both Surface and iPhone connected to same 5ghz wifi and iPhone speedtests at 200mbps with Surface at 30mbps? Any advice here? Assuming something obvious but used to Apple not Windows. Wifi router is Virgin Media Home Hub 3.0. Thanks...
  9. Surface pro to PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro to PC: I currently own a surface pro 6. But i am upgrading to a PC. Can i use my surface pro’s windows 10 and install it on my PC? As in transfer windows 10 accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-to-pc/97488724-f7a7-4596-bfe5-bbbb6b960d24
  10. Blue Screen Shutdown - Surface Pro 7 Model 1866

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Shutdown - Surface Pro 7 Model 1866: My Surface Pro 7 is shutting down multiple times a day starting this week and gives the blue screen each time. My system is up to date. Why is this happening?...