Windows 10: Surface Pro X

Discus and support Surface Pro X in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShantaD, Nov 23, 2020.

1. ShantaD Win User

Surface Pro X

Hi,

Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not help either so they stated they will escalate the case and send me a new one instead of a refurbished since it was 2 days after i ordered that i received it. This was november 11. Today 11/23 i called to check status on ref 1512740287 and could barely understand the rep and she didnt understand me. I asked to be transferred to a English speaking american and she placed me on hold and disconnected the call. This is very frustrating to not get help from the store since it has been closed and calling customer service and they cant help because they dont understand English. If someone can help that would be great

:)

ShantaD, Nov 23, 2020

2. Surface Pro X ARM

Yes, for work needs I suggest going for Surface Laptop 7 or Surface Pro.

However X is going to be a great device in the future when support for ARM64 arrives.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro X

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Surface Pro X

1. Surface Pro X - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. My Microsoft Surface Pro 7 battery died while resetting system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft Surface Pro 7 battery died while resetting system: My Microsoft Surface Pro 7 battery died while resetting pc, and when i plugged it in and turned it on it show a white microsoft logo that keeps turning on and off it's been doing it for hours now. please help...
  3. Surface Pro Wants Password to Connect to Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Pro Wants Password to Connect to Network: I have a new Surface Pro Go that I want to connect to an existing LAN. When I select a computer for it to connect to, it wants a 'Username" and password. But what username and password? Is the 'Username' the name of the router, and the password its password? This new Surface...
  4. Locked out of surface pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked out of surface pro: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I was having a play around trying to attempt to get my facial recognition on my surface pro laptop. I was promted to uninstall the biometric driver and reinstall it. Unfortunately my laptop went to the home screen following the...
  5. Microsoft Surface Pro X Tablet cant run 64bit apps and drivers

Microsoft Surface Pro X Tablet cant run 64bit apps and drivers: Hi,just bought a Microsoft Surface Pro X tablet and I have just found out a lot of my apps and printer drivers are not compaible because it runs on an ARM processor, is there a way to run x64 based apps and drivers on an ARM processor?...
  6. Surface Pro 7 CPU Stuck at 0.19 GHz and BD PROCHOT Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 7 CPU Stuck at 0.19 GHz and BD PROCHOT Warning: Hi There,I've had a few issues with my surface since I received it early this year, but nothing quite like this.The other day while working on my surface, I set it to hibernate and left it in that state for some time while I was away. When I returned about an hour later, I...
  7. WIndows 10 - Surface Pro X - Upgrade to Windows Pro or Windows Workstation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WIndows 10 - Surface Pro X - Upgrade to Windows Pro or Windows Workstation: Good Day,I recently purchased a Surface Pro X with the SQ2 processor and 16 gigs of ram. It comes with Windows Home.I have tried to upgrade to Windows Pro using the following methods:1. entering a product key I am no longer using from another computer build that I...
  8. Surface Pro - what is eating all my disc space?

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro - what is eating all my disc space?: I have a Surface - I can't recall the exact version but i bought it almost two years ago, so whatever the new model was back then. The last few days I have been hurting real bad for disc space; today I am completely crippled. And for the life of me I can't figure out why....
  9. Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4

Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4: I am having the same issue as many others and to date haven't seen a reply that works. My bluetooth mouse Logitech M557 on my SP4 randomly stops working and Bluetooth has turned off. The only way to get it to work again is to restart the laptop and it will then be fine for an...
  10. Can't set screen resolution to 2560x1080 ultrawide on Windows 10 Surface Pro 4

Can't set screen resolution to 2560x1080 ultrawide on Windows 10 Surface Pro 4: * Intel Iris 540*plugged in via HDMI*2560x1080 not available under display options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-screen-resolution-to-2560x1080-ultrawide/fe1db39c-7c31-4bd6-a147-0eb7d2ba2036