Windows 10: Surface Pro3 won't turn on and doesn't seem to be charging

Discus and support Surface Pro3 won't turn on and doesn't seem to be charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer charger is showing a white light, but it's not getting hot when attached to the computer (which it usually does), the computer won't turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarsyaAncker, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Surface Pro3 won't turn on and doesn't seem to be charging

My computer charger is showing a white light, but it's not getting hot when attached to the computer (which it usually does), the computer won't turn on even when I try various key combinations that are supposed to hard reboot it (it flashed the logo for a second and that was it), and a lighted USB device I attached to the USB port isn't lighting up to indicate that it's getting power

:)

MarsyaAncker, Oct 11, 2018

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Surface Pro3 won't turn on and doesn't seem to be charging

the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Surface Pro3 won't turn on and doesn't seem to be charging

1. Surface Pro3 won't turn on and doesn't seem to be charging - Similar Threads - Surface Pro3 won't

2. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on: For the past few days, my surface wouldn’t charge for more than 64%. Yesterday, it didn’t charge at all inspite of the cord being plugged in. I saw the battery go from 3% to 2% and finally shut down even if I was charging this entire time. Now it won’t turn back on and won’t...
  3. Surface Pro 6 not charging, light is on, but it doesn't say it's charging or show signs of...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 6 not charging, light is on, but it doesn't say it's charging or show signs of...: Hello, I've tried all the solutions given by Microsoft, even did some from Youtube. However, nothing works. When I plug the charger in, the LED light is on, but the laptop does not say it's charging or even the common, "Plugged in, not charging." Please help ASAP...
  4. Windows 10 Surface pro3 lost windows rotation function AND the rotation button in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Surface pro3 lost windows rotation function AND the rotation button in...: WP10 V.1909 Build 18363.720. After the machine updated I lost windows rotation and the rotation button in the notifications panel. Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated. FYI: This machine is a warranty replacement x2....
  5. Surface Pro 6 is dead and won't charge after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro 6 is dead and won't charge after updating Windows: Microsoft has failed me, my laptop is dead, and there's nothing I can do to get it to charge, so I'm writing this post in the hope that I'll get some decent advice. Around September of 2019, I started having problems charging my Pro 6 after a Windows update. At first, I'd...
  6. SURFACE 3 won't hold charge

SURFACE 3 won't hold charge: after windows update, my SURFACE 3 won't hold a charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-3-wont-hold-charge/7f2f8193-737b-4e2c-a4e6-18c87aa616d3
  7. Surface pro charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro charging: I have a surface pro and after a period the connection between che charger and the device got worse and now it doesn’t work anymore. This happened also last year and then sunstituded my device, and now same problem with the new one. I changed charger many times. Did this ever...
  8. Battery doesn't charge

Battery doesn't charge: Hello ... since the last Win10 update my battery doesn't charge. I've searched through this community and can't find an answer that works for me. I have a Dell Inspire 15R...
  9. battery doesn't charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery doesn't charge: The battery of my Laptop doesn't charge. Is connected but doesn't charge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-doesnt-charge/6f559f54-a7d3-43ad-af93-753f71af9979"
  10. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 3 chargers doesntturnon

2. microsoft laptop doesnt seem to be charging up

3. wont turn on surface pro3

4. surface pro doesnt seem to be charging