Windows 10: Surface Retail Production Release For Consumers. 05192020

Discus and support Surface Retail Production Release For Consumers. 05192020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Folks: Please update your Firmware on your surface device as its fixes the issues of battery to CPU / MEMORY INTEGRITY of code execution on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johnny.L, May 19, 2020.

1. Johnny.L Win User

Surface Retail Production Release For Consumers. 05192020

Hey Folks:

Please update your Firmware on your surface device as its fixes the issues of battery to CPU / MEMORY INTEGRITY of code execution on software to boot the machine SOFTWARE THAT PROGRAMS THE HARDWARE TO WORK TOGETHER. As seen below you'll see Firmware v.Build 109.3192.768.0 & Then Surface Firmware 11.8.70.3626. These 2x firmware updates provides fixes with further support for the latest family of Surface products. Included is further collaboration of embedded code with Intel Corp to handle ongoing issues with real world hacking.

Surface Retail Production Release For Consumers.  05192020 65eb52b5-6865-449f-83ba-3a34bb1629a1?upload=true.png

:)

Johnny.L, May 19, 2020
  2. Tommy Win User

Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, May 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Consumer Reports Stops Recommending MS Surface PCs

Consumer Reports stops recommending Microsoft Surface PCs over reliability concerns

Source: Consumer Reports stops recommending Microsoft Surface PCs over reliability concerns - The Verge

Thoughts? Personal Experience? FUD?

Of note on that list which is just 3 steps up form Microsoft has me thinking I should buy an extended warranty before my warranty upgrade Window expires *Redface

Brink, May 19, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Consumer Reports Stops Recommending MS Surface PCs

Consumer Reports stops recommending Microsoft Surface PCs over reliability concerns

Source: Consumer Reports stops recommending Microsoft Surface PCs over reliability concerns - The Verge

Thoughts? Personal Experience? FUD?

Of note on that list which is just 3 steps up form Microsoft has me thinking I should buy an extended warranty before my warranty upgrade Window expires *Redface

sygnus21, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface Retail Production Release For Consumers. 05192020 - Similar Threads - Surface Retail Production

2. How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer: I have a issue with Windows 11 that has been ongoing for months now. I have reached out to microsoft chat line and get told to reset / reinstall Windows which is not fixing the issue.I have spent many hours today reinstalling Windows for the 5th time, time last week when it...
  3. How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer: I have a issue with Windows 11 that has been ongoing for months now. I have reached out to microsoft chat line and get told to reset / reinstall Windows which is not fixing the issue.I have spent many hours today reinstalling Windows for the 5th time, time last week when it...
  4. Retail and OEM product keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Retail and OEM product keys: Hello there, I want to buy a product key to activate my OS. In the web I found that there are two types. One is using a retail keyquite expensive and other is using a OEM key. I further found that once you activate using a OEM key it is locked to that device while retail...
  5. retail product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    retail product key: i like to if the product key sold by Bestbuy store is legit or a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retail-product-key/6bb8c0dc-a139-4344-a068-8d521fe0fd04
  6. Retail oem products

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Retail oem products: So impressed i was with the price and reviews for an ASUS vivobook notebook laptop i bought one for my son going into 6th form at school and i went back to ARGOS in Sainsburys and bought another one for myself . Problems arose when files started to disappear and then whole...
  7. Surface 4-7, SB & SL - Firmware For Retail & Production - 05192020

Surface 4-7, SB & SL - Firmware For Retail & Production - 05192020: Hey Folks: Please update your Firmware on your surface device as its fixes the issues of battery to CPU / MEMORY INTEGRITY and code execution. The software to boot the machine into the operating system. SOFTWARE THAT PROGRAMS THE HARDWARE TO WORK TOGETHER. As seen below...
  8. Surface Firmware For Retail & Production - 05192020

Surface Firmware For Retail & Production - 05192020: Hey Folks: Please update your Firmware on your surface device as its fixes the issues of battery to CPU / MEMORY INTEGRITY and code execution. The software to boot the machine into the operating system. SOFTWARE THAT PROGRAMS THE HARDWARE TO WORK TOGETHER. As seen below...
  9. What is RTM retail product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is RTM retail product key?: I purchased a product key from a third-party website and I have used the VAMT tool to validate the product key. Everything except the description is okay, it says this key isWin10 RTM Professional Retail, what does RTM mean? Is there any difference between edition without RTM...
  10. What will be the retail release date?

in Windows 10 Support
    What will be the retail release date?: I've heard people discussing that the retail version of Windows 10 home/pro is going to be release later than people are getting the free upgrades. Has Microsoft said anything about the release date for this? Specifically Canadian stores. I'm not upgrading free due to...