Windows 10: Surface Studio 1 seems bricked with 3/17/21 update

Discus and support Surface Studio 1 seems bricked with 3/17/21 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing latest updates, my Surface Studio goes into a black screen mode continually. After trying everything I know, I told it to do a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenPeaslee, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Surface Studio 1 seems bricked with 3/17/21 update

After installing latest updates, my Surface Studio goes into a black screen mode continually. After trying everything I know, I told it to do a fresh reinstall. Even after this, same issue persists. Set up experience only runs in Safe Mode, or Safe Mode with Networking - but neither of these processes can complete as there are errors OOBEEULA, OOBEREGION.

Therefore, I'm unable to install OS again - and computer seems bricked. Anyone else having this issue?

:)

StephenPeaslee, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Studio 1 seems bricked with 3/17/21 update

Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018 Surface

Source: Update for Surface Studio (04 May 2018) Surface

Brink, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Surface Studio 1 seems bricked with 3/17/21 update

1. Surface Studio 1 seems bricked with 3/17/21 update - Similar Threads - Surface Studio seems

2. Surface Laptop 2 bricked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Laptop 2 bricked: Background info:Hardware: Surface Laptop 2 8GB RAM Intel I5 modelSoftware: Windows 11 Pro Windows insider preview channelProblem:After shutting down my SL2 no new software installed and going to sleep, I wake up the next morning to turn on my SL2.Expected result:Boots into...
  3. Latest update bricked my surface pro 3 and deleted the os partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update bricked my surface pro 3 and deleted the os partition: The latest update bricked my entire surface pro 3 into nothing but a bootloop when it finally did load up it told me that my partition was missing and the only options they gave me where to troubleshoot or shutdown the PC now tried everything even a system recovery USB disk...
  4. New Surface Laptop 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - October 21 Surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - October 21 Surface: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available for all Surface Laptop 3 devices running Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809 or greater: Not sure which processor is in your device? Check Settings > System > About Surface Laptop 3 with...
  5. New Surface Studio Pen and NVIDIA drivers for Windows 10 - Sept. 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Studio Pen and NVIDIA drivers for Windows 10 - Sept. 17: The following updates are available for all Surface Studio devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name NVIDIA – Display – 26.21.14.3140 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M – Display adapters NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
  6. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Studio - October 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Studio - October 1: On Oct 1st we released updates for Surface Studio devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update and the Microsoft Download Center. Click Download to download the following files from the Surface Studio Drivers and Firmware page at...
  7. Surface 3 Failure To Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface 3 Failure To Update: I have an older windows surface 3 tablet that originally came with windows 8. I updated it to windows 10 when it was first offered for free. It has update automatically since then, but the latest major update just refuses to install (might be the April major release that is...
  8. visual studio 17

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    visual studio 17: Is it normal to have to repair this installation every few starts because it hangs up at the splash screen? windows 10. fresh install of VS17. Have tried all the suggestions on web. Looking for ideas. I have to burn an hour or two just to get VS17 running....
  9. New Surface Pro 3 Drivers and Firmware Update Oct. 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 3 Drivers and Firmware Update Oct. 17: October 2017 updates Oct 17 release The following updates are available for Surface Pro 3 devices on Windows 10: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Realtek Semiconductor Corp – MEDIA – 6.0.1.8125 Realtek High Definition Audio – Sound, video and game...
  10. Visual Studio Update 3

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Update 3: June 27, 2016 Today, we are happy to announce the release of Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. One of the top issues reported in Update 2 was around high memory consumption. We addressed this issue in Update 3 RC, reached out to customers who had reported this issue, and...