Windows 10: Surface Studio - Concepts App

Discus and support Surface Studio - Concepts App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am new to Surface Studio, trying to install concepts App. The error message I am receiving is about not have the right equipment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GabrielaDesignstudio, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Surface Studio - Concepts App

Hi everyone, I am new to Surface Studio, trying to install concepts App. The error message I am receiving is about not have the right equipment connected to my microsoft account. See pictures attached.

The surface studio is registered and connected to my microsoft account.

I did reset several time (using different ways) the store cache.

any idea what to do is really appreciated!

THANKS,

Gabriela

Surface Studio - Concepts App 4c27f026-588c-4f94-945d-f1734bc886d5?upload=true.png Surface Studio - Concepts App 2864e4bf-19a8-41d9-8a5f-2b0b5ccd8f43?upload=true.png

Surface Studio - Concepts App 4c1dbbc0-c38c-4b5f-81c5-ecd538b5b78b?upload=true.png

***Moved from: Surface Studio / Install, update, and repair.***

:)

GabrielaDesignstudio, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Studio (04 May 2018) Surface

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Studio - Concepts App

Update for Surface Studio April 18th 2017

Source: Update for Surface Studio (18 April 2017) Surface

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Surface Studio - Concepts App

1. Surface Studio - Concepts App - Similar Threads - Surface Studio Concepts

2. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  3. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  4. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. battery question for Surface Laptop Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery question for Surface Laptop Studio: Hello, Just purchased a Windows Surface Laptop Studio. For travel, can I use a portable 65W USB-C charger to charge it while away, or will that damage the battery? I think the standard charger that it comes with is 102W. I just want to see if I have to purchase another...
  6. battery question for Surface Laptop Studio

battery question for Surface Laptop Studio: Hello, Just purchased a Windows Surface Laptop Studio. For travel, can I use a portable 65W USB-C charger to charge it while away, or will that damage the battery? I think the standard charger that it comes with is 102W. I just want to see if I have to purchase another...
  7. Surface Laptop Studio Drivers MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop Studio Drivers MSI: Looking to deploy. Need to add drivers to OSD, but can't seem to find the MSI for download.Missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-laptop-studio-drivers-msi/29f724ae-974f-4c5d-8a3f-6255aeec98c8
  8. Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2: Ive had this computer for about a year now and its been giving me trouble with internet connection for a few months now. I get a lot of dnsprobe_finished_nxdomain which i midigate by running the netsh winsock reset in the command prompt at least once a day. Ive also changed...
  9. Mouse not working properly on surface studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not working properly on surface studio: Hi - I have had an issue for past few days where the wireless Microsoft surface mouse on my Microsoft surface studio device is not working properly all of the time. If I click on web links or menu's or apps or items, the mouse is not always registering the click. Sometimes it...
  10. Latest Concepts app update fails to update

Latest Concepts app update fails to update: This week I selected Update in my Microsoft Store account for the Concepts App. It failed to update now it just sticks on error. Other apps are able to update since. My surface pro 4 is up to date and i have run through the windows updater troubleshooter I have run...