Windows 10: Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop.

Discus and support Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Surface tablet 2 I got today will not boot and is stuck in a reboot loop. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertKorolik, May 6, 2021.

1. Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop.

The Surface tablet 2 I got today will not boot and is stuck in a reboot loop. Thanks

:)

RobertKorolik, May 6, 2021
  2. Andre for Directly, May 6, 2021
  3. Rebooted Surface Pro 4 with the USB which installs Windows 10 but it's stuck on Windows setup

Rebooted again the surface pro 4 since it was stuck booting to Surface UEFI followed the same instructions as the lady who posted this question "Surface Pro 4 stuck booting to Surface UEFI? Loop". Did all the steps but when it came to setting up windows
    I can't click on anything in the windoes setup, I can't even click next to continue to the next step. Funny thing is that if I remove the USB and open the Surface UEFI I can press and interact with the screen.

Please help before I smash this tablet, I've been frustrated for days. It shouldn't be this frustrating to use a product that's catered to everyone.

Bernadette Sofia, May 6, 2021
  4. Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop.

Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop.

1. Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop. - Similar Threads - Surface tablet stuck

2. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  3. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  4. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  5. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  6. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  7. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My Surface is stuck in a loop

My Surface is stuck in a loop: I am having a problem with my Surface Lap Top, it is stuck in a loop I keep getting the Message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" then it gives me the code 0xc000021a. If I am luck enough to be able to put my password in and try to sign into my lap top before...
  9. Stuck in reboot loop

Stuck in reboot loop: My win 10 patop is stuck in a update / reboot loop It is on 1903 and trying to install 1909 but keeps on telling me rebbooting Why and what can I do to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-reboot-loop/605a9818-d14a-4997-88b3-20dfd2622478
  10. PC Stuck in reboot loop

PC Stuck in reboot loop: I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didn't restart...