Windows 10: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Discus and support Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

:)

Brink, Jun 21, 2017

2. WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

Same problem for me in Windows 10 Mobile and Desktop. (surface pro 3 and two L950XL)

I reinstalled my Surface with image recovery, update all but no improvement. Problem persist with Mail and Calendar.

I factory reset my Lumia 950XL, update all but no improvement. Problem persist with Mail and Calendar.

Tools used:

Surface Image Recovery

Windows 10 Anniversary Update clean ISO

Windows device recovery tool.

My wife have same issue in her windows 10 laptop and L950XL smartphone.

JD

ZETAGNOSIS, Jun 21, 2017
  3. Calendar and mail not working at all

Hi,

Same problem for me in Windows 10 Mobile and Desktop. (surface pro 3 and two L950XL)

I reinstalled my Surface with image recovery, update all but no improvement. Problem persist with Mail and Calendar.

I factory reset my Lumia 950XL, update all but no improvement. Problem persist with Mail and Calendar.

Tools used:

Surface Image Recovery

Windows 10 Anniversary Update clean ISO

Windows device recovery tool.

My wife have same issue in her windows 10 laptop and L950XL smartphone.

JD

ZETAGNOSIS, Jun 21, 2017
Thema:

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

1. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop - Similar Threads - Surface Tools Update

2. Surface pro updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro updates: My surface pro is stuck on the screen updates are underway, 100% complete. The loop is still going around but nothing is happening. And I try to force restart it but didn't work. Is there something that I can do to make my laptop work again. I need to use it asap....
  3. Surface pro updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro updates: My surface pro is stuck on the screen updates are underway, 100% complete. The loop is still going around but nothing is happening. And I try to force restart it but didn't work. Is there something that I can do to make my laptop work again. I need to use it asap....
  4. Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X: Available for preorder today, Surface Laptop Go extends the Surface lineup by delivering standout design at a more affordable price. The idea of working and learning from home, which at one point felt temporary, has for many of us started to feel more permanent. Even as some...
  5. Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7: So I am looking to upgrade my Surface pro 4 to either the Surface pro 7 or the Surface 3 laptop. Now I play Sims 4 on my pro 4 and was just wondering between the 3 laptop and pro 7 which would be better to play sims 4 on? I will also be using it for school work mostly but I...
  6. Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface: [ATTACH] Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 in both 13.5” and 15” sizes are available starting today in Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, the United States and 17 European markets. Surface products have always delivered a balance of performance, quality and...
  7. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  8. Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: Today we are pleased to announce that the Surface Connect to USB-C adapter is now available in commercial channels and through the Microsoft Store Business Desk in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Add USB-C capability to Surface...
  9. September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

in Windows 10 News
    September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3: We have new updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Surface 3 devices. Click the links below to go to the specific location for your device on the Download Center. At the Download Center, click Details then click + More to see all available downloads for the device. For...
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...