Windows 10: surface touchscreen

Discus and support surface touchscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My surface touchscreen moves and/or enlarges the image when all I am trying to do is move the screen up or down to read the page. I have adjusted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeborahSanderson1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. surface touchscreen

My surface touchscreen moves and/or enlarges the image when all I am trying to do is move the screen up or down to read the page. I have adjusted the touch sensitivity in double touch. is there a way to decrease sensitivity and only move the screen up or down to read the page.

:)

DeborahSanderson1, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

surface touchscreen

1. surface touchscreen - Similar Threads - surface touchscreen

2. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  3. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  4. How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6: I recently bought my surface pro 6 second hand and it worked as it should for about a week or two. However, just an hour ago I was no longer able to use my touch screen. I specifically got a surface pro for the touch screen ability, so I could draw on the screen with my art...
  5. How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6

How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6: I recently bought my surface pro 6 second hand and it worked as it should for about a week or two. However, just an hour ago I was no longer able to use my touch screen. I specifically got a surface pro for the touch screen ability, so I could draw on the screen with my art...
  6. How do I install the HID compliant touchscreen driver that I need for my windows surface pro-4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I install the HID compliant touchscreen driver that I need for my windows surface pro-4: I just got my windows surface pro 4 because I wanted a tablet. However, the touch screen is not working and I checked on device manager and the HID compliant touch screen driver was not there. How can I install it?\...
  7. How do I install the HID compliant touchscreen driver that I need for my windows surface pro-4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install the HID compliant touchscreen driver that I need for my windows surface pro-4: I just got my windows surface pro 4 because I wanted a tablet. However, the touch screen is not working and I checked on device manager and the HID compliant touch screen driver was not there. How can I install it?\...
  8. How do I install the HID compliant touchscreen driver that I need for my windows surface pro-4

9. Surface Pro 7 Touchscreen doesnt work when waking up, after upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 7 Touchscreen doesnt work when waking up, after upgrade to Win 11: Hi I have Surface Pro 7, came with Win 10 and was working fine. After upgrading to Win 11, the touchscreen *sometimes* won't work after waking up. Not sure what is the exact technical term for this kind of sleep but when it goes to sleep that can't be woken up by pressing...
  10. Surface Pro 7 Touchscreen doesnt work when waking up, after upgrade to Win 11

Surface Pro 7 Touchscreen doesnt work when waking up, after upgrade to Win 11: Hi I have Surface Pro 7, came with Win 10 and was working fine. After upgrading to Win 11, the touchscreen *sometimes* won't work after waking up. Not sure what is the exact technical term for this kind of sleep but when it goes to sleep that can't be woken up by pressing...