Windows 10: Surface version information service

Discus and support Surface version information service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A few weeks back my Surface Pro 3 did an update. I believe the update included firmware changes . Since that update, the shortcut button on my pen no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WOGuzzi, Oct 22, 2018.

1. WOGuzzi Win User

Surface version information service

A few weeks back my Surface Pro 3 did an update. I believe the update included firmware changes . Since that update, the shortcut button on my pen no longer works. I tried the pen on a different unit, and it is fine, so it is not the pen. I also now have a "Surface Version Information Service" that shows that the drivers are not installed. I have been unable to correct this issue, which may or may not be related.

Tonight, I did a full recover and the pen shortcuts still don't work.

It is beyond annoying that a forced update can cause me to lose functionality. And of course, since I am out of warranty, I lose.

Help!

:)

WOGuzzi, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available

Source: New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available Surface

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 4 language problem.

Hi Fabian,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the base language on your Surface device?
    How to add an input language to your Surface device:

Step 1:

Let's follow these steps below to add an input language to your Surface device:

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Select Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

Step 2:

Also follow these steps below to set your display language on your Surface device.

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Choose one of your languages, then select Set as default.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

Source: September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 Surface

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Surface version information service - Similar Threads - Surface version information

2. Internet Information Services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Information Services: If I do a network reset will iis also be reset in windows 10? submitted by /u/kirk7899 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq0vsr/internet_information_services/
  3. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Hi, I can't create a folder because apeare the box with the text below:"the supplied kernel information version is invalid". I mentioned that I recived a corrupt file and I instaled him. I maked all the update of the Windows and more of that I run in Command Promt with...
  4. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Hi, I can't create a folder because apeare the box with the text below:"the supplied kernel information version is invalid". I mentioned that I recived a corrupt file and I instaled him. I maked all the update of the Windows and more of that I run in Command Promt with...
  5. PowerGanalu.exe service information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerGanalu.exe service information: I spent the better part of this morning removing Segurazo Santivirus PUP from my son's Surface Pro tablet. During the process I came across a Service called PowerGanalu.exe. I have tried to research this name but nothing seems to come up. Looking at the location on the...
  6. View Windows Version information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View Windows Version information: I know this should be simple but how can I see the version of Windows 10 installed on my computer? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-windows-version-information/7aa15746-63c7-410f-bfc4-4c1408cf8fdc
  7. Win 10 Version information

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Version information: Hello Can someone inform me exactly how old or new my installed Win 10 OS is? I am assuming this build is NOT part of the Insider Preview or Dev builds but rather the "more stable" line of builds. Winver shows: Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494) Registry shows:...
  8. Services "Application Information" or "User Profile Service" high CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Services "Application Information" or "User Profile Service" high CPU: Recently, one of my service host processes in the task manager showed about 13% CPU usage on my i7. I manually restarted each service in its list and found my problems: Application Information refused to stop on its own, but User Profile Service, which takes Application...
  9. Field Learnings- Surface System SKU Information

in Windows 10 News
    Field Learnings- Surface System SKU Information: Hi, my name is Scott McArthur and I am a Senior Supportability PM for Surface. Today’s blog is a discussion on using System SKU to identify specific Surface models. There are various scenarios where you might need to identify specific Surface models for some type of...
  10. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

in Windows 10 Support
    The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Today I boot into my Windows 10 x74 and a red box appears in the center of the screen with the sentence "The supplied kernel information version is invalid." Wtf? I googled that and did a recommended admin powershell command Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> sfc /scannow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Surface Version Information Service

2. surface version information service driver

3. surface version information

4. surface version infomation service,
  5. surface version information service driver appears with a warning symbol,
  6. surface version information service driver warning symbol,
  7. sp3 surface version information service,
  8. surface version of windows,
  9. surface version information service driver windos 10,
  10. surface3 which version of windows,
  11. surface version,
  12. surface version info,
  13. surface version information service warning,
  14. surface version information service wofür,
  15. surface version information service ?